Par Meter Rental!

@matlet Yes you are on the list. I will be reaching out in the next week or so when the rented meter is returned. @GoGators97 PM sent.

As of right now we are finishing off some requests that were made in late January that had scheduling conflicts. Most of the March requests have been completed and we hope to complete the last 3 by the end of next week. There were no requests made in April so we will be getting to the 8 requests made in May as soon as possible.

@fishyfishy
This was Emailed to the effected users and posted in a few places but never properly put in Announcements. Sorry for any inconvenience. I'll add you to the list.

Last edited:
Hello, please let me know if the par meter is still available for supported member? I have not get any responded from admin. Thanks.

Hello, please let me know if the par meter is still available for supported member? I have not get any responded from admin. Thanks
I added you back to the PAR list. It still has all of your information from the last time.

Hi I would like to be added to the list. Can anyone tell me what the wait time is, and where is it picked up from?

Thanks

At this point we've got 20 folks on the list and they all want readings. There are two of us that do these readings in person and we only get to a few every month. But there's hope! They can be "rented" for a week with a $500 totally refunded deposit. I personally started doing readings in person because it was a fun thing to do but with kids, my summers get pretty busy. I plan on doing more of these in person once school starts (8.17.23) but it will take time to get through the backlog.

Rental is Free for supporting members and we have two meters. One in Duluth and the other in Stone Mtn. If you're close to either of those locations and want to rent one please let me know. If you want an in person reading we're working out way through the list first come, first serve. I do really enjoy doing them in person but honestly I haven't done many at all this summer but I am looking to change that in the near future.

I’m in Lilburn real close to Stone Mountain I do wanna in person reading. Thanks, Jeff.

Funny you should bring this up! As you were typing the above post, I was sending you a DM. Hit me up and we'll get it done!

Back