Par Meter Rental!

i will be

I have @chuck come out yesterday to help me with Par reading! (I think I was one of those November members).

I am surprise how “LOW” AI Hydra 26 HD LED’s Pars were.

Exactly what Chuck said on the phone and I didn’t believe it until I sow it myself. I’m under par by 50%. I was getting barely over 100 on the sand bed and 250at the top of the rock scape. At 100% full spectrum, (not over driving), it was 450 at the top and 200-250? At the bottom. 18” x 18”.

And after speaking to Chuck and with proper recommendation and understanding, I’m in the market for Radion xr15 g4. Or xr30. Thank you.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I have @chuck come out yesterday to help me with Par reading! (I think I was one of those November members).

I am surprise how “LOW” AI Hydra 26 HD LED’s Pars were.

Exactly what Chuck said on the phone and I didn’t believe it until I sow it myself. I’m under par by 50%. I was getting barely over 100 on the sand bed and 250at the top of the rock scape. At 100% full spectrum, (not over driving), it was 450 at the top and 200-250? At the bottom. 18” x 18”.

And after speaking to Chuck and with proper recommendation and understanding, I’m in the market for Radion xr15 g4. Or xr30. Thank you.

What are your tank dimensions?

What are your tank dimensions?

My tank is 24Gal cube. 18”x18”x18”

I Been using Hydra 26HD as main light source and at about 45% intensity on preset DC’s deadman’s light. And I thought I was getting great par. (Our eyes are not trust worthy). If I amp up 100% full spectrum I get the Par I want. Chuck recommends that I raise up All blue and Royal blue to add that extra Par. So I will start with Blue’s and add more white as time goes on.

My tank is 24Gal cube. 18”x18”x18”

I Been using Hydra 26HD as main light source and at about 45% intensity on preset DC’s deadman’s light. And I thought I was getting great par. (Our eyes are not trust worthy). If I amp up 100% full spectrum I get the Par I want. Chuck recommends that I raise up All blue and Royal blue to add that extra Par. So I will start with Blue’s and add more white as time goes on.

thats correct i hate when i read par and the members say damn i need to get new lights. Thats not always the case. And some people think the par has to be high. Not the case get the parameters where they need to be 1st. Just because your coral is not growing or doing good its usually not the lights.

does anybody have a Innovative Marine 25 gal with an AI Prime that has tested their levels? I figured it would give me an idea of what I might be getting in my tank without actually testing. This is assuming lighting parameters. Wouldn't mind seeing what someone else's setting are either.

Back