***Giveaway #1 - Noopsyche 36" T5 Hybrid and 2 Noopsyche K7 Pro 2's***

Well I’m not gonna act like I need it more than someone else but it would come in handy I have a baby tank and am trying to save up for a bigger thank so getting the lights would be nice since it would help out a lot or even if the person who wins this is willing to give me their old lights that would be nice but I joined to be more connected to the ppl who like the same stuff I do and it’s pretty cool to learn as a group and just see what other ppl know and what their progress looks compared to ones own aquarium

When will the giveaway happen? It was not stated unless I missed it.

Thanksgiving day. Everyone that entered will be assigned a number and we will do a live drawing with random number generator and a winner will be chosen. We will click the button 5 times and the 5th button push will be our winner.

Joined! I would love to win this light because I am planning on upgrading to a larger tank very soon ... But one of the biggest factors holding me back is the price of purchasing a light for a large tank .

Joined!

I swore I wasn't going to build a frag tank... and this light would totally help me stick to that promise. ;)

Just joined. I would love this as a major upgrade for my 40 breeder tank, which I am hoping to upgrade to a 65 gallon one day. These lights would be the perfect start.

Why not start out with a bang? For our first giveaway, we will be giving away a 36" T5 Hybrid and 2 K7 Pro II LED's.

How do you enter you ask? Easy, go over to our Facebook and join the page, come back in here, let us know you joined the page, and post up why you would like to own our light. Super Simple. I will then assign everyone a number and we will do a random number generator drawing and bingo, you will be the owner of a brand new 36" Hybrid and a pair of K7 Pro II LED's!! Doesn't get any easier than that!

Check out data on our site www.noopsycheusa.com or www.coralsbydesign.com
Curious - when is the drawing?

Joined also. I love the look of the t-5 combo. Will you have any Black Friday specials on your site?

Going to video the drawing right now. You have a 1 in 67 chance of owning our killer Hybrid and K7 Pro LED's!! I will click the button 5 times, on that 5th push that will be our winner.. GOOD LUCK!!!

Going to video the drawing right now. You have a 1 in 67 chance of owning our killer Hybrid and K7 Pro LED's!! I will click the button 5 times, on that 5th push that will be our winner.. GOOD LUCK!!!
On FB?

Back