LONG OVERDUE - GIVEAWAY TIME

I've been texting with Scott this morning about this and he told me he's dealing with a serious health issue with a family member and has been spending most of his time at the hospital. He apologizes for the delay and will get to this give a way soon.

Sorry my father just passed away Friday. I haven’t been around a computer to put all the names and that stuff. I’ll get to it this week.

Thanks for your understanding.

So sorry for your loss. Please, take care of yourself and your family first, this can wait until you have time for less important matters.
I agree...you take as much time as you need. We send our condolences to you and your family.

Sorry my father just passed away Friday. I haven’t been around a computer to put all the names and that stuff. I’ll get to it this week.

So sorry. Prayers for you and your family. Family first, no worries.

I am so so sorry for your loss :(

I am very sorry to hear about your Dad. You & your family are in our thoughts & prayers.

After a long overdue drawing, the winner of the light is our very own @Rainblood (please pm me your address)

Thank you for dealing with the long delay, it wasn't how I wanted it to go, nobody is prepared to lose a parent. I appreciate your understanding and support I received from so many!

I will be doing another giveaway very soon, this time I will make it more timely!

Back