LONG OVERDUE - GIVEAWAY TIME

scottw

CoralsbyDesign.com
Sponsor
Supporting
Reaction score
This one will be easy. We are giving away a full K7 Kit including LED, Mount, Controller and shipping included!

Starts - RIGHT NOW
Ends - October 10th
COST - FREE (everyones favorite 4 letter F word)

1. Join our Group on FB - https://www.facebook.com/groups/506368299934110/
2. Post a photo of your current tank in this thread - I love looking at tanks, don't care the size, any sized salt water tank is awesome!
3. What you would like to do with the light if won (post in this thread). (maybe setup a frag tank, replace a current light, or just want to give our LED a shot)
4. ***MOST IMPORTANT*** - You must be a Supporting Member. This is a perfect reason to join the club if you haven't already. (sponsors are not eligible for the giveaway)

We do ask if you enter, please use the light, I always hate to see someone win and then sell it, if you win and don't want it, pass it on to another fellow ARC member so they can enjoy it!

Last edited:
#2 & 3 here or on FB?
Just updated that for you. You can post in here :) I know not 100% of everyone uses FB, so I didn't want to exclude them, but hope they join so they can see everyone that runs our lights and what they can do!

If I were to be selected as the winner, I'd use the light to go over the empty rimless tank setup that I have in my garage and place it in my kids room. They are so excited to help in anyway possible when it comes to the tank. The highlight of their saltwater experience has been when I let them place their little hands in the bucket with the cleaner shrimp as it was acclimating. Seeing their smiles as the shrimp jumped on their hand was absolutely priceless! By putting a tank in their room, I would be able to further share my passion with my children.

Attachments

• 6CE2EF24-83D3-46F3-B68C-C45F1A9B6D8D.jpeg
    6CE2EF24-83D3-46F3-B68C-C45F1A9B6D8D.jpeg
    2.9 MB · Views: 27
  • F31C1C0E-4ADE-4C95-8F3F-63014DC493AA.jpeg
    F31C1C0E-4ADE-4C95-8F3F-63014DC493AA.jpeg
    3.3 MB · Views: 32
Would like setup a spa tank, light would be great start...thank you

Attachments

• Screenshot_20200930-112255__01.jpg
    Screenshot_20200930-112255__01.jpg
    1 MB · Views: 32
Well maybe close 2nd F word... lol JK! I would like to use it as a frag tank set up. Since I just recently broke down my reef tank and went to a fish only system for awhile. I still have a small tank I need a light for so I can grow some coral. Just please don't tell my wife lol JK FB group request sent!

Attachments

• Screenshot_20200918-103348_Wyze.jpg
    Screenshot_20200918-103348_Wyze.jpg
    1.2 MB · Views: 34
1. Was done previously.
View attachment 31723
3. I'd used the light to evaluate whether or not I want to buy 9 to 11 more to illuminate this beast. Sorry everyone else that thought they had a chance at this. :jin:
11 for sure! Stop trying to build your own, I'll bring 11 when I come visit ;)

1. Done a while back.

2.180.png

frag.png

3. You see all those halides? 900 watts worth? 6 amps worth? (You can't actually see all of them cause I didn't get the ones over the frag tank). Yeah - well, they grow coral for me. And the fans? - you can't see all of those either.

I'd love to make 1 more attempt at growing coral with LEDs without the need to spend all my beer money for a month on a lighting test.

4. Well - this contest is worth my $30

I'll use the light - if I can't get rid of a halide or 2 - it will get transitioned to another tank (pictured below in a horrible photo - the tank doesn't look anywhere near that bad) that is running a Kessil 360WE I would give away to someone starting out and in need.

30.png

681B4422-3CAE-4AE1-B0BD-21CDB92BCBB4.jpeg
3. What you would like to do with the light if won (post in this thread).
-Sell for profit and retire!

(can never have too many lights :))

Back