LONG OVERDUE - GIVEAWAY TIME

So @scottw how exactly are you picking the winner because I feel the need to karate chop @Adam 's one good kneecap after this post
hahaha

I will take everyone that enters, give them a random number, will use random number generator a bingo we have a winner! I will give you an extra entry if you have actual video tape of you karate chopping to @Adam knee! 2 extra if you do it twice!

So @scottw how exactly are you picking the winner because I feel the need to karate chop @Adam 's one good kneecap after this post
hahaha

I will take everyone that enters, give them a random number, will use random number generator a bingo we have a winner! I will give you an extra entry if you have actual video tape of you karate chopping to @Adam knee! 2 extra if you do it twice!
Now that's just cruel :eek:

I now understand why the mobsters shoot people in the kneecaps...

Scott, I might be willing to give up the tip of my pinky for 12 of the lights. But after this recoup on the knee I'll be sure to keep my carry piece around you two! :angery:

1. Done
2. (I'm a little extra when it comes to pictures)
Copy of Monthly Checkup (2).png
3. I would use it as a third light or maybe for my quarantine tank or maybe a frag rack... who knows the possibilities are endless.

1 and done.
20201008_134848.jpg
3 i would replace the radion i have on the left side of the tank shot. There are 2 noopsyche on the right. You can clearly see the difference in the pic. I think the noopsyche have a much better look and shimmer.

44D250F4-12FA-458B-9F8A-6442F8060DB5.jpeg

It’s so sad to see corals in darkness... but with this new light, I could finally feed my corals the light they deserve. Jk, it’s only nighttime now.

On a sincere note; last week, my wife and I started looking to buy our first house. Which is very exciting, but also the idea of making such a huge purchase is a little nerve racking. At that time, this temporary tank will finally be traded in for a nice show tank. I will absolutely use the new light on the new tank. Honestly, I’ve always been dissatisfied with Radions, and was already planning to try various other brand LEDs. Here is the real photo for this submission.

9091BAA9-197A-42C4-917C-2F67E6EA9685.jpeg

Last edited:
1. Joined.
2. Have to learn how ya’ll take those crisp pics lol
32BF496E-6875-4C75-8B96-3B18FEA8EE84.jpeg
3. Have two kessils atm, looking to add a third light for shadowing/coverage reasons. So great chance to upgrade sooner than expected and try out the noopsyches.

Thanks for the giveaway!

I’d love to put a nicer light on this tank.

Attachments

• 222E5C69-80D1-4D6D-89C1-B7613B5992D7.jpeg
    222E5C69-80D1-4D6D-89C1-B7613B5992D7.jpeg
    4.6 MB · Views: 18
Already in the group :)

image.jpg

still need to set up the rest of my Noopsyche lights, so would definitely add for even more power :)

thanks for the giveaway!

If I’m not too late!
1. Joined
2. My fishies say hello from above!
5189087C-12D4-42E9-8591-3B12920EBF3E.jpeg

3. I could use a refugium light right now, but I ultimately will use this on my future seahorse tank once I get more experience and the right tank for upstairs.

Back