***Giveaway #1 - Noopsyche 36" T5 Hybrid and 2 Noopsyche K7 Pro 2's***

Just joined on Facebook. I always wanted to upgrade to a nice hybrid lighting system. Looking forward to seeing these in person.

I just joined the group. I am currently looking to get back into the hobby. I remember back when t5 and halides were combined like this. I guess that shows how long I’ve been out of the hobby. Thanks for making this awesome giveaway!

I just joined the group. I am currently looking to get back into the hobby. I remember back when t5 and halides were combined like this. I guess that shows how long I’ve been out of the hobby. Thanks for making this awesome giveaway!
Welcome to ARC!

I joined your FB page. I have a JBJ Cubey that has a very limited light options built into the canopy. I really want to remove the canopy and put in a better LED light that provides broader spectrum.

Joined ( FB name - Stephen Bosco) . I am putting together a SPS tank, with Hybrid T5..would love get the light and venture in to the SPS world.

Hello,

I Joined the Facebook group! The reason why I joined the ARC is to learn all about this hobby. A few months later I then purchased my very own aquarium. I would like to add some corals and watch them thrive and grow. Every time I add a frag, they do not make it. Someone told me that I need a better light. Today I was looking to see if anyone was selling some and stumbled across the give away. Also it's Veterans Day and I'm a veteran.

Just put in a request to join. waiting for approval from the administrator. I have been checking out Noopsche K7 series for my 40 gallons breeder I am in a process to get it set up.

Why not start out with a bang? For our first giveaway, we will be giving away a 36" T5 Hybrid and 2 K7 Pro II LED's.

How do you enter you ask? Easy, go over to our Facebook and join the page, come back in here, let us know you joined the page, and post up why you would like to own our light. Super Simple. I will then assign everyone a number and we will do a random number generator drawing and bingo, you will be the owner of a brand new 36" Hybrid and a pair of K7 Pro II LED's!! Doesn't get any easier than that!

Check out data on our site www.noopsycheusa.com or www.coralsbydesign.com
I have joined your FB page! I would love to get the 36" T5 Hybrid and 2 K7 Pro II LED's. I think they would make my fish and corals POP!

Just joined and just starting to get back into the hobby now that the three kids are a little older and can enjoy it with me

I’ve joined! Excited about the lights and having a new competitive product in the lighting market. Reading through the literature online and your solution seems compelling.

Hi, I've joined. I'm a new reefer and have the ultimate goal having an awesome mixed nano reef, and these lights would be a great start to doing so.

Joined as well. I believe a T5/LED Hybrid system are the best of both worlds and we'll see more and more going to this type of systems.

Just joined the group. I've had my system shut down for almost two months during our move. Once the basement is finished I'll be starting everything back up.
I'm a firm believer in T5/LED combo's. This hybrid looks like a very good design.

Back