***Giveaway #1 - Noopsyche 36" T5 Hybrid and 2 Noopsyche K7 Pro 2's***

scottw

CoralsbyDesign.com
Sponsor
Supporting
Reaction score
Why not start out with a bang? For our first giveaway, we will be giving away a 36" T5 Hybrid and 2 K7 Pro II LED's.

How do you enter you ask? Easy, go over to our Facebook and join the page, come back in here, let us know you joined the page, and post up why you would like to own our light. Super Simple. I will then assign everyone a number and we will do a random number generator drawing and bingo, you will be the owner of a brand new 36" Hybrid and a pair of K7 Pro II LED's!! Doesn't get any easier than that!

Check out data on our site www.noopsycheusa.com or www.coralsbydesign.com

I just joined. First i joined to show support for one of our ARC members. Second i joined because i have met Scott before and he is an outstanding individual. Lastly, I joined because i just upgraded to a bigger tank and am in need for a new light setup. Thanks for doing this @scottw

Nice. I've joined. Actually been reading that dana riddle thread... I'd like to get one so I can decide what combo to go with on my new setups.

Just joined. Like Jin, I've been looking at these lights to test out. Read a lot of positives for the price point.

Hey man, congratulations on your endeavors and thanks for posting. I saw your Noopsyche and it looks like a solid light. I very much need to upgrade my current lighting, so whether I win or lose, I’ll be buying one and giving it a go!

I also just joined on fb, I was actually lucky enough to see a few of the k7's over a frag tank which looked really good. I have been researching lights for what seems forever, at first I was going to go with the aquatic life hybrids but came across the noopsyche hybrids. I like the overall set up especially the easy you can angle the t5 mounts, which is huge for my wife's eyes! While researching the hybrids I actually came across a few videos and postings on the k7's and was impressed with the feedback. As said above win or lose I'm definitely getting a couple of hybrids.

I just joined. I’d love to win because I’ve got a frag tank and a large tank I’ve gotta get lights for! I’ve read about these lights and was waiting for some more folks to speak out about them. Do they have them with black backs instead of white?

Last edited:
Just joined and thanks for starting out with a bang! I really hope you guys do well because we really do need more hybrid options, especially one's that are designed as well as the one's your offering. The online specs and pics look really, really good. I'd like to have one for 2 reasons really. First, I need lights for my frag systems and have been looking around at different options. The second is that I'm really fond of lights with legs that can sit on top of a tank. I've never been a huge fan of hanging kits and just like the sleek look of a fixture sitting atop a tank. I just looks better to my eye.

I requested to join the group. Hybrid lighting is the best of both worlds. Why do I want one? So, I could get a bigger frag tank!

Joined. I have a hybrid setup on my main tank and love it, I'm currently adding a 65g tank to my system and would love to get a hybrid fixture on it too. The fixture looks nice and clean too.

Just put in a request to join. It says I need approval from the administrator. I made a request to join to show support for the ARC. Also, I am rebuilding my entire system that we lost to house disaster, so trying out new lighting would be great!

Request sent. I'm currently running some older AI Vegas that I picked up for cheap and these would be a good upgrade.

Just joined. And I would LOVE the light because I just got into the hobby and I fear I might not have gotten a strong enough light to grow corals. I would love the chance to grow some amazing corals and this light sounds like it could help me achieve that!

Lights look amazing. Would love to see increased growth with my corals under this new light.

Back