ARC 2020 Holiday 'Party'

ARC 2020 Holiday 'Party'
Posted by Shawn
ZOOM!
Sunday, December 13, 2020 - 02:00 PM
Until: Sunday, December 13, 2020 - 04:00 PM
(Adjusted for timezone: America/New_York)

Upcoming dates
All times have been adjusted for the timezone: America/New_York

This event has expired and has no upcoming dates

Shawn

Market
Reaction score
Hiya folks!

We weren't quite sure if we were going to be able to do this but....

We're having a holiday giveaway! We apologize that it can't quite be a "party" but....

We're giving away $6,000 in prizes!

Free entry for supporting members. If you're not supporting and would like to know how to become one, click here

We've got 10x $50 gift certificates from every single one of our (supporting) local fish stores!
We've got a Neptune Trident!
We've got a FULL APEX SYSTEM!
We've got two Noopsyche lights with controllers and arms (two separate giveaways!)
THAT'S A TOTAL OF 83 GIVEAWAYS! :D

RAFFLE DRAWINGS WILL BEGIN AT 2:30PM!

Details!

When: Sunday, December 13th from 2-4pm
Where: ZOOM! Details will be posted to the ARC Members Forum. SEE THE LINK HERE!

So a few things.
1) You will be assigned a raffle number once you enter the meeting space or tune in to Zoom. You must be present (in person or on zoom) to win. If your number is drawn, you will be able to choose your LFS Gift Card. If you're participating via zoom we will get your address. I should have it set up so that you all can see us drawing and our in-person guests can see y'all. I'd really like to confirm identity by having you turn your cameras on, but I understand if you don't wanna get pretty, @Adam . We will, however, verify you're an up-to-date supporting member, somehow.
2) THERE WILL BE TWO SEPARATE RAFFLES! One for the big physical items, and one for the gift cards. You can win the Apex and a gift card :D

We will update this thread with more details as they come about. I can't wait to see everyone!

So - if you have any questions post them up here or message me! Talk to y'all soon!

Last edited:
sorry I meant the rsvp
Nah - I'd have to create a separate event. RSVPs don't really matter for this one. Definitely not expecting the turnout we had for the November meeting since we included the Zoom aspect.

I'll be there via Zoom as well. Don't want to bring 3 kids out right now, especially with Covid going to be on the rise this coming month.
Wife is immune compromised soooo I'd prefer not to risk it for the biscuit xD

Hiya folks!

We weren't quite sure if we were going to be able to do this but....

We're having a holiday giveaway! We apologize that it can't quite be a "party" but....

We're giving away $6,000 in prizes!

Free entry for supporting members. If you're not supporting and would like to know how to become one, click here

We've got 10x $50 gift certificates from every single one of our (supporting) local fish stores!
We've got a Neptune Trident!
We've got a FULL APEX SYSTEM!
We've got two Noopsyche lights with controllers and arms (two separate giveaways!)
THAT'S A TOTAL OF 83 GIVEAWAYS! :D

So - we're going to make this a little interesting. It's going to be an in-person AND virtual event! YES I SAID IT! Can't come? Tune in to win!

RAFFLE DRAWINGS WILL BEGIN AT 3PM!

Details!

When: Sunday, December 13th from 2-4pm
Where: Palisades Medical Building - Bottom Floor Main Conference Room
Address: 3200 Downwood Cir NW, Atlanta, GA 30327, USA

So a few things.
1) We will be getting both rooms so there will be plenty of space.
2) If you want a frag table there please message me so I can get a list going. I'll update this announcement each time a vendor/member signs up for a table. I'm not 100% sure how many tables we will have, but I know it'll be at least 8.
3) We will have standard Covid precautions in place - face masks REQUIRED. We will take temperatures at check-in. We'll have hand sanitizer all over the place. I'll have gloves available for those that want them. If you don't have/forget your mask I'll have some of those on hand as well! We're going to insure your safety to the best of our ability!
4) If you don't want to come, that's fine. You can tune in to zoom. I'll update this thread with meeting details once we get it going.
5) You will be assigned a raffle number once you enter the meeting space or tune in to Zoom. You must be present (in person or on zoom) to win. If your number is drawn, you will be able to choose your LFS Gift Card. If you're participating via zoom we will get your address. I should have it set up so that you all can see us drawing and our in-person guests can see y'all. I'd really like to confirm identity by having you turn your cameras on, but I understand if you don't wanna get pretty, @Adam . We will, however, verify you're an up-to-date supporting member, somehow.
6) THERE WILL BE TWO SEPARATE RAFFLES! One for the big physical items, and one for the gift cards. You can win the Apex and a gift card :D
7) I think that's everything. There won't be a presentation at this meeting. We will get back to those in 2021. This is mainly just to socialize/give stuff away/have a frag swap. Sadly there won't be food this year, which is why we're giving away so much stuff. With Covid going on we can't have y'all chewin with your mouth open and spreadin' germs and whatnot :p

We will update this thread with more details as they come about. I can't wait to see everyone!

So - if you have any questions post them up here or message me! Talk to y'all soon!

**Parking Directions**
Enter the parking deck at Palisades Medical Center. Drive down to Floor C. Park and enter the building from there. It will be free parking as it's the weekend. **
I love that I can just tune into the zoom. Especially since I cant buy coral currently so not much reason for me to come... Still mad that we aren't doing it at some sort of restaurant thought!! I love food!!!

Hey everyone.

Last night we all decided it would behoove us to just move this event over to a virtual only event. I'll mail the gift certificates and have the physical prizes on hand to pick up either at my home in Midtown or my work in Buckhead.

With the rise of Covid cases again, we simply don't want to risk your health. So we will make it fun!!

I will post the zoom invite in the supporting members forum. Please let me know if you need assistance!

Last edited:
Hey everyone.

Last night we all decided it would behoove us to just move this event over to a virtual only event. I'll mail the gift certificates and have the physical prizes on hand to pick up either at my home in Midtown or my work in Buckhead.

With the rise of Covid cases again, we simply don't want to risk your health. So we will make it fun!!

I will post the zoom invite in the supporting members forum. Please let me know if you need assistance!
Online or in person the events are always good. Looking forward to it!

Hey everyone.

lol I live like 15 from you. if I win anything I'll just come see you and buy a bunch of coral while I'm there xD

Zoom as well for me. Hopefully its going to be a wonderful holiday season!

Back