2022 ARC Holiday Party- Please RSVP

2022 ARC Holiday Party- Please RSVP
Posted by Gabridge83
North Decatur Presbyterian Church
Saturday, December 10, 2022 - 01:00 PM
Until: Saturday, December 10, 2022 - 04:00 PM
(Adjusted for timezone: America/New_York)

Upcoming dates
All times have been adjusted for the timezone: America/New_York

This event has expired and has no upcoming dates
Status
Not open for further replies.
Or
Jim Carrey 90S GIF

Just curious but do you have a menu/list of food being catered? I know you guys said Italian. It just wonder the specifics.

Just curious but do you have a menu/list of food being catered? I know you guys said Italian. It just wonder the specifics.
Fettuccine Alfredo with or without Chicken and Lasagna. We will have other desserts as well.

Is it cool if we are late? I'll be at an event that doesn't end til 1pm in Forsyth/Macon so debating about hustling up there lol

Food will prob be done anyway by time me +2 could get there

@Rainblood said he was going to wear his favorite sundress...
And sandals to show off his freshly painted toes! 👡🌈🏳️‍🌈
🤣🤣🤣

Is it cool if we are late? I'll be at an event that doesn't end til 1pm in Forsyth/Macon so debating about hustling up there lol

Food will prob be done anyway by time me +2 could get there
If you drive the GTR, and don't get pulled over, you should make it there around 2pm

FYI if you’re coming from north of Marietta down 75 it looks like they’re doing roadwork on 75 South. Plan for traffic or take the express lane!!

Dress code? I’m out and about and don’t have time to get back home to change into Christmas attire. Have jeans and t-shirt on. Hope that’s ok.

Cannot believe I thought it was at 8pm and missed it 😭😭😭. Wanted to go to my first one hope everyone had a blast!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back