June 2022 Reef Swap and Sale

June 2022 Reef Swap and Sale
Posted by Gabridge83
North Decatur Presbyterian Church
Saturday, June 4, 2022 - 01:00 PM
Until: Saturday, June 4, 2022 - 04:00 PM
(Adjusted for timezone: America/New_York)

Upcoming dates
All times have been adjusted for the timezone: America/New_York

This event has expired and has no upcoming dates
still cant believe i won a raffle on my first ARC swap lol. had a great time today and went home with some really nice pieces while only having to lighten my wallet by 25 dollars (thx for the gift voucher reef farm!)
Same here! I missed the last one, so I guess winning a raffle made up for it!
(welcome to the club BTW!)

I will get out to one of these eventually. Last one tested positive for covid the Saturday off. This one tested positive for strep on Friday.

Center is TSA Dan aykroyd, front left is TSA Stan Lee, Front right is JF Homewrecker.
I went hoping to get the stan lee and homewrecker but couldnt pass up the akroyd frag
Nice choices! I know where those came from..that stan Lee is crazy. Awesome frags!

I will get out to one of these eventually. Last one tested positive for covid the Saturday off. This one tested positive for strep on Friday.
It is so worth it. Vendors bring some great frags. Raffle for supporting members is always good stuff and you can meet/ talk with other reefers. It is also a good way get some trades done with other members

We had a total of 80 people turn up which is pretty good for ARC. We've had 100+ meetings in the past and we're doing what we can to get back to that but 80 is pretty great. Plus, the vendors were all happy and that's important because we want to get them to come back.

Summer months are very tough to do meets or swaps. Turn outs are usually so low it's hard to justify the effort.

Back