2023 ARC Holiday Party

2023 ARC Holiday Party
Posted by Gabridge83
North Decatur Presbyterian Church
Saturday, December 9, 2023 - 01:00 PM
Until: Saturday, December 9, 2023 - 04:00 PM
(Adjusted for timezone: America/New_York)

Upcoming dates
All times have been adjusted for the timezone: America/New_York

This event has expired and has no upcoming dates
I am sorry I will not be able to make it today for health reasons. sure hate it I was looking forward to meeting everyone. Hope y’all have a blast.

May not make it after all, plumber broke our gas line yesterday and it's caused a whole slew of problems.

I am sorry I will not be able to make it today for health reasons. sure hate it I was looking forward to meeting everyone. Hope y’all have a blast.
Get well and I hope that we can see you at our next event.

I won big! I had a great time.Thx to everyone who organized and cleaned up. I'm tankless at the moment due to time and money constraints but this meeting has really tempted me to start back up poor man style just so I can ride that wave again! Here's my big prize! Thx ARC!20231209_183046.jpg

Thanks to all our members and friends who attended today! I had a great time and I hope everyone else did as well. To all of our coral vendors, your support for this event as well as throughout 2023 deserves special thanks also. I am especially thankful to Justin, @jcook54, for his leadership during his tenure as club president and grateful that he is stepping back, but not away, from the club. Thanks to the entire BOD team for a great event, a great year, and I am looking forward to what we can accomplish together in 2024.

We had a nice time today and it was great seeing everyone again. I hope you all have a wonderful holiday season and I look forward to meeting up again early in the new year..

Thanks for another amazing year and party. Justin thank you for running the club the right way, members first. You will be missed as the president but Cook 2 will do just fine, I am sure. Great team in place to keep moving the club forward.

Thanks you to the BOD and vendors. Also for anyone that helped out. It was great seeing everyone and all supporting members that showed up came away with something. Which is a great way to end the year!

Back