ARC Fragging Demo and Frag Swap

ARC Fragging Demo and Frag Swap
Posted by Doberman13
North Decatur Presbyterian Church
Saturday, March 4, 2023 - 01:00 PM
Until: Saturday, March 4, 2023 - 04:00 PM
(Adjusted for timezone: America/New_York)

Upcoming dates
All times have been adjusted for the timezone: America/New_York

This event has expired and has no upcoming dates
Good evening friends,

I would like to thank everyone that was involved in the orchestration of this event, all the vendors, and the other hobbyist. After three years in reefing I was about ready to through in the towel on reefing because life gets in the way and I felt like I was the only one in GA that was into it. It was amazing to meet other people with the same interest, learn so much from them and score some frags in the process. I super pumped to have found this club and feel so revived with reefing I'm ready to tackle my algae issue that I've been letting go for months now.

I sincerely thank all of you that made this possible and I am looking forward to meeting more of you and getting to know you all.

Best regards and thanks for the best day I've had in years,

Jesse A. Coulter

Thank you to everyone who worked to set up the meeting. It was good to meet other members of the club who I have conversed on line with but never met face to face. Our club leaders are doing a great job providing us opportunities to meet and greet!

Thanks to all of the volunteers that assisted with the meeting today and especially those that donated their time to the coral fragging demonstration. It was a lot of work and as you can see from the comments so appreciated. These events are not possible without volunteers like yourselves. Thanks to everyone that came to be a part of a great meeting related to the hobby we love. Lastly, a huge thank you to all of the vendors that really brought an awesome selection of corals and products. I came home with some great pieces.

Yes the event was wonderful and for someone restarting a reef, I was able to purchase some pieces at a very reasonable price and the free frags were off the chain beautiful! Thank you to the fragging crew who were busy as beavers and super nice. It was well worth my 30.00 a year membership! I was like a kid in a candy shop.

Thank you to the volunteers and crew who set everything up for yesterday and the awesome demonstration! Wish I could have stayed longer! And as always the Vendors were on point with their selections! Awesome job everyone!

Well dang, I just posted a thanks in the volunteer post before reading all of this. Thanks to everyone who showed up. We had 25 RSVP and 5 folks offer to help before the meeting. One of the reason I love this little gang of ours is that a TON of folks showed up, helped out and made for a great meeting! I never worry about volunteers because so many of you are willing to help get things done once you show up.

Back