2016 Annual Coral Aquatics Expo

LMDetail;1079205 wrote: Corner Cove Corals wants to say A Job Well Done by the ARC. We had another Awesome show with ya'll and are looking forward to attending again next year.

Steve and Michelle
Corner Cove Corals
678-639-0913

Was nice to see you guys again as well! Thanks for coming out!

I think we all had a great time! Thanks to everyone who participated. A lot of new members joined our amazing community yesterday and I'm really looking forward to seeing them on the forums. Thank you Dave, but the planning committee did a great job in pulling this together. It took a big team effort!

A big shout out to the vendors, sponsors and volenteers that took the time out of their day to be at the event. With out each and everyone of one you this event could not have happened! I'm really looking forward to next year!

One last shoutout to Marlon who we all know now loves to talk. You did an amazing job!

33f5f2c4473bf756bc50ceef0b48a65d.jpg
alt="" />
My first expo, racked up! Thanks to everyone who had a part in it.

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

I want to just take a moment and give a huge shout out to every single person that participated in this event. Whether you were a volunteer, sponsor, vendor, BOD or just an attendee...it doesn't matter...you all get big kudos!!!! It doesn't happen without every single part being played out and you did a fantastic job!

benpoole28;1079322 wrote:
33f5f2c4473bf756bc50ceef0b48a65d.jpg
alt="" />
My first expo, racked up! Thanks to everyone who had a part in it.

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

Sweet looking frags Cant wait to see them once they get settled in!

just wanted to add another big thank you to the list, these guys offered to help and help they did, from the time the doors open to the time it closed these guys were helping vendors move in, meet, greet, move out and everything in between, so i wanted to make sure you all know their names.
THANK YOU GUYS FOR MAKING MY JOB EASIER, I WOULD NOT HAVE HAD SO MUCH FUN IF YOU GUYS DIDN'T VOLUNTEERED YOUR TIME TO THE ARC EXPO EVENT.

* LSU_FISHFAN ( LUKE )
* LUKE'S DAD ( MR. CHONG )
* PICOREEFGUY ( BRIJESH )
* URBANKNIGHT ( DOUG )
* WILDERNET ( NATHAN )
* TRIZZINO ( AUSTIN )
* ANIT77 ( ADAM )
* CHIBILS ( SCOTT )
* REXX1029 ( REXX )

MYREEFCLUB0070;1079337 wrote: just wanted to add another big thank you to the list, these guys offered to help and help they did, from the time the doors open to the time it closed these guys were helping vendors move in, meet, greet, move out and everything in between, so i wanted to make sure you all know their names.
THANK YOU GUYS FOR MAKING MY JOB EASIER, I WOULD NOT HAVE HAD SO MUCH FUN IF YOU GUYS DIDN'T VOLUNTEERED YOUR TIME TO THE ARC EXPO EVENT.

* LSU_FISHFAN ( LUKE )
* URBANKNIGHT ( DOUG )
* WILDERNET ( NATHAN )
* TRIZZINO ( AUSTIN )
* ANIT77 ( ADAM )
* CHIBILS ( SCOTT )
* REXX1029 ( REXX )

Yes. Thanks to all of you! Without the help this show would not have taken place!

MYREEFCLUB0070;1079337 wrote: just wanted to add another big thank you to the list, these guys offered to help and help they did, from the time the doors open to the time it closed these guys were helping vendors move in, meet, greet, move out and everything in between, so i wanted to make sure you all know their names.

* LSU_FISHFAN ( LUKE )
* URBANKNIGHT ( DOUG )
* WILDERNET ( NATHAN )
* TRIZZINO ( AUSTIN )
* ANIT77 ( ADAM )
* CHIBILS ( SCOTT )
* REXX1029 ( REXX )

i was more than happy to help. and thank you brett and all the bod, sponsors and vendors that made it all happen! and a special thanks to you marlon for being the face (and voice) of the event this year.

From a long time on and off member, it was good to get out and see a lot of new faces. Of course I rejoined, and blew my budget. But hey, I'm in the middle of a rearrange, so I need some new pretties for the tank, right.

Which vendor was they guy selling a bunch of zoa frags out of the black bucket?

I had a real good time! First expo, first trade show as a company, learned a lot, saw a bunch of old friends, made some new ones.

* LSU_FISHFAN ( LUKE )
* URBANKNIGHT ( DOUG )
* WILDERNET ( NATHAN )
* TRIZZINO ( AUSTIN )
* ANIT77 ( ADAM )
* CHIBILS ( SCOTT )
* REXX1029 ( REXX )

I can't thank the volenteers enough! You guys did an amazing job and the event couldn't have happened without each and every one of you!

After a much needed days rest, I'll get busy and start uploading photos Heather took of the event and post our first annual award winners. :).

Some pictures of the expo.

IMG_7464.jpg
alt="" /></a>

IMG_7462.jpg
alt="" /></a>

IMG_7467.jpg
alt="" /></a>

IMG_7463.jpg
alt="" /></a>

IMG_7453.jpg
alt="" /></a>

IMG_7456.jpg
alt="" /></a>

IMG_7454.jpg
alt="" /></a>

IMG_7451.jpg
alt="" /></a>

IMG_7446.jpg
alt="" /></a>

IMG_7443.jpg
alt="" /></a>

IMG_7445.jpg
alt="" /></a>

IMG_7440.jpg
alt="" /></a>

IMG_7439.jpg
alt="" /></a>

IMG_7475.jpg
alt="" /></a>

IMG_7476.jpg
alt="" /></a>

IMG_7483.jpg
alt="" /></a>

IMG_7479.jpg
alt="" /></a>

IMG_7481.jpg
alt="" /></a>

IMG_7491.jpg
alt="" /></a>

IMG_7488.jpg
alt="" /></a>

IMG_7490.jpg
alt="" /></a>

IMG_7494.jpg
alt="" /></a>

IMG_7496.jpg
alt="" /></a>

IMG_7493.jpg
alt="" /></a>

IMG_7495.jpg
alt="" /></a>

IMG_7455.jpg
alt="" /></a>

here is the big winner receiving his new apex discounted to us by Neptune.
<fieldset class="gc-fieldset">
<legend> Attached files </legend>
fieldset>

here is picoreefguy wishing this was his, well i was too.
fieldset>

another big winner.........
donated by bcavalli ( Brett ) the bio pellet reactor won by jrhunter0000 ( mark ).
if your sitting around thinking that you missed out on a lot by not being there, you would be right........see you next year!
fieldset>

Back