2018 ARC Coral & Aquatics Expo

Was a great show, It was good to put faces with many who has helped me over the years. Nice meeting everyone..

Had a great time. Bought some great coral, sold some coral, traded some coral. Brett and volunteers thank you for your hard work.

Had a great time and got some great corals. Really enjoyed meeting some the members as well.

Really like this community.

Thank you for your efforts for creating a really great reefing community :).

It was nice to meet everyone at the Expo this past weekend. Everyone was so nice and helpful. Looking forward to next years event.

I was giving out the wrong date for the Leeds swap. It is on May 13th, the day after the Nashville EXPO. At the Livery Center

No problem @Spike. We kind of figured that after we looked up the Nashville date. I'm looking forward to that swap. If you have more information on building location let me know. If not I will find it.

My husband and I enjoyed this so much! Thank you to everyone who put this together and to all of the vendors! We had so much fun and got some great coral! Our zoa garden is coming along nicely!

@AmyReef thats awesome Im happy you two had a great time!  You should post some pictures of your new additions.

Nice Expo guys! Grabbed 4 rock flower anemones, unfortunately it looks like one thats been closed up is starting to melt away. The other three are still beautiful though!!

I cleaned Dave out lol. Reef Shac had some nice stuff too.

It was great seeing you and everyone else again. Life seems to get way to buy but I'm glad I could squeeze the expo in.

2019 ARC CORAL & AQUATICS EXPO ?
James I hope your doing well!  Before I resigned we had set a date and booked the IEC for the 2019 Expo.  However, I dont have any other information as to what the BoD has done beyond that.  Sorry.  :(.

Back