CLOSED: "Your Cheapest Coral" Photo Contest ($50 Prize)

i got abot 30 of them on a frag rack and a couple more different ones bring me something and we can trade i dont want them
I don't have much to trade honestly, still trying to grow some things out. Id gladly give you some cash for a frag or two.

Our Blue Xenia! I am not certain that’s exactly what it’s called but I’ve been told by a few thats what it is. It’s supposed to be blue but my lights don’t do it justice. We paid $30 for it and it’s quite big, it’s by far the prettiest coral in the tank and my favorite so far! The photo doesn’t do it much justice at all, I’ll post a better one tomorrow! BA35A670-37A7-4123-AEE8-CDE116BABFCA.jpeg

Last edited:
We are approaching the end of this Contest. Now is the time for any last minute submissions.

Winner will be announced at the April 29th Frag Swap!

I'm looking forward to the frag swap tomorrow! There's sure to be a bunch of awesome corals and awesom-er people.

We will announce the winner there; perhaps immediately before the raffles. Be there or be square!
(if you aren't going, we will just contact you on here to get you your gift card prize).

See you all soon!

I'm looking forward to the frag swap tomorrow! There's sure to be a bunch of awesome corals and awesom-er people.

We will announce the winner there; perhaps immediately before the raffles. Be there or be square!
(if you aren't going, we will just contact you on here to get you your gift card prize).

See you all soon!
I’m unable to attend this time around, best of luck everyone and have fun tomorrow!

Back