2018 ARC Coral & Aquatics Expo

I guess I should post some pictures in here to show some stuff since Glenn did that already!.

Hey Everyone,

I just joined the forum and in anticipation of the event this weekend and intent to be more involved in reefing, I've signed up for membership. I'll be bringing my son and wife (needs convincing lol). I look forward to meeting members of this club and hopefully getting some cool corals.

Nice to meet you all.

Hi Deep Blue, welcome aboard.  Looking forward to meeting you and your family!  Stop by my booth, I’ll be there selling a bunch of corals.

@DeepBlue.  Welcome to an amazing community. We look forward to meeting you in person at the show!

I should have the following and more:
<ul>
<li>JF Looney Tunes Stylo</li>
<li>Speckled Krakatoas</li>
<li>WWC Pink Krakatoas</li>
<li>Queen Stratospheres</li>
<li>Hallucinations (maybe - not looking good after being cut)</li>
<li>CB White Zombie Paly</li>
<li>Bowsers</li>
<li>Yellow Brick Road Zoas</li>
<li>WWC Sunrise Bounce Mushroom</li>
<li>Jawbreaker Mushrooms</li>
<li>Kyptonite Bounce Mushroom</li>
<li>JF Brain Freeze Monti</li>
<li>WWC Grafted Monti Cap</li>
<li>RR Nauti Sprial</li>
<li>Orange Setosa</li>
<li>Grafted Monti</li>
<li>Orange Psammocora</li>
<li>Rainbow Acans</li>
<li>Branching Hammers</li>
</ul>

<ul>
<li>Harlequin Shrimp (Hawaiian) - if I can find him tonight</li>
</ul>

<ul>
<li>New Neptune Dos</li>
<li>New T5 bulbs</li>
</ul>

I hope there is going to be a vendor with the orbit jellyfish tank! I would love to see one of these in person before making the plunge!

I'm so looking forward to this! Hoping for lots of zoas, some octospawn and other euphylia, sun coral, dendro, fox coral, possibly some leathers, and anything else that catches my eye! =D

See you all there!

I look forward to seing you and Brandon!  I doubt you will have any problems finding exactly what your looking for!

I want to thank everyone for coming out to the expo today and all of our volunteers who made it happen.  A big shout out to the attending vendors and the amazing coral that was up for grabs.

Congratulations to all of the raffle pruze winners.

Back