2016 Annual Coral Aquatics Expo

bcavalli

Market
Reaction score
The Atlanta Reef Club is excited to announce the 2016 Annual Coral & Aquatics Expo. This will be a fun filled day for everyone in the family. Raffles will be held hourly with prizes valued at over $3,000. The first 50ppl through the door will receive a free ticket to our $1 raffle with prizes valued at over $600.

a>

The Atlanta Reef Club is excited to announce the 2016 Annual Coral & Aquatics Show. This will be a fun filled day for everyone in the family. Stay tuned for more information.

This will be my first one! Should be exciting

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

MYREEFCLUB0070;1073361 wrote: This needs to be moved to the club announcement forum, who has the power?

sorry didn't see it was already posted in that forum.
nice job.
this is going to be a good one!

Second that, as you figure out what you need volunteer wise, let us know.

mag327;1073380 wrote: Second that, as you figure out what you need volunteer wise, let us know.

That's would be great guys! We will be forming a committee to assist with the event. If anyone is interested feel free to pm myself or any of the members of the BOD.

Fishlips;1073388 wrote: Can we bring are coral and rent a table.

That awesome James and we would love to have you. If you contact Sean "HIIMSEAN", He can provide you with the details on how you can register & partcipate.

Fishlips;1073388 wrote: Can we bring are coral and rent a table.

I take it this going to be the nest club event. If so, Lets get pumped up about.
If I am going to bring frags, going to need some help.For one, I don't have a portable frag tank set up. Any suggestions.
I have plenty of frags.

Get a cheap 10g tank, thats how I started. I have one sitting around you can borrow, you just need a light (make an inexpensive light stand out of some PVC), a pump, heater and you have a frag set up. Some folks also just bag up coral and brig it in a cooler so you have options.

A 40br is also a good frag tank. Petco may have a sale by the time the even rolls around but that's a good bit of water to have to bring.

Atlanta Aquarium;1073577 wrote: Looks like it is going to be a lot of fun. Fun is good. We are definitely interested. Let us know the details asap. We get a lot of out of towners. Definitely will try to promote the show at our end as well.

Rit, we would love to have you there. I'll call you this afternoon. :)

sweet you know im there and id be glad to help out in any way i can.

Picoreefguy;1073628 wrote: sweet you know im there and id be glad to help out in any way i can.

Your help would be greatly appreciated. Anyone else who is interested in helping out please pm me. :)

Picoreefguy;1073628 wrote: sweet you know im there and id be glad to help out in any way i can.

Where have you been? Haven't seen you post in quite some time! Maybe I just missed them...

Back