2019 ARC Coral & Aquatics Expo

2019 ARC Coral & Aquatics Expo
Posted by Adam
Infinite Energy Center Forum
Saturday, May 18, 2019 - 12:00 PM
Until: Saturday, May 18, 2019 - 05:00 PM
(Adjusted for timezone: America/New_York)

Upcoming dates
All times have been adjusted for the timezone: America/New_York

This event has expired and has no upcoming dates
Hi everyone, please be aware we have been advised of some construction in the Infinite Energy parking lot. Please see attached.

Attachments

• New NEW.pdf
    537.5 KB · Views: 40
He does a quick response if you pm him on FB. I am sure he will be loaded by goodies. He even makes tongs. No more rust.

I've been hitting him up but he's been out of them for quite some time. I picked up a few from ebay that are not quite what I'm looking for... So I went ahead and ordered a 3d printer to make my own and other lil doodads. I've been meaning to do so anyways just for kicks.

Final Vendor list and floor plan.

1558017962102.png

Attachments

• Infinite Energy Center - Reef 2019 05 01.PDF
    190.7 KB · Views: 19
For the raffles, do you have to be present to win? For purchased tickets and supporting member raffles.
Asking bc I won't be able to stay till the end

Yes

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

Yes you must be present to claim a prize so share the ticket with someone you trust. The paid raffle drawings will start at 3:00 and should be concluded by 4:00

Free raffle tickets given to supporting members will be held throughout the day.

Hope this helps.

Yes you must be present to claim a prize so share the ticket with someone you trust. The paid raffle drawings will start at 3:00 and should be concluded by 4:00

Free raffle tickets given to supporting members will be held throughout the day.

Hope this helps.

Thank you. This helps a lot

Or just be nice and give away and tell your brother supporting member good luck
Well seeing as it's my first ARC event I'm looking forward to meet some of y'all. You might get a free ticket
Also does ARC have tshirts(Will they be selling some at the expo)?

Back