December 2019 ARC Meeting - Holiday Party!

December 2019 ARC Meeting - Holiday Party!
Posted by FutureInterest
Chow Time Grill & Buffet - 2055 Beaver Ruin Rd Suite G, Norcross, GA
Sunday, December 15, 2019 - 01:00 PM
Until: Sunday, December 15, 2019 - 03:00 PM
(Adjusted for timezone: America/New_York)

Upcoming dates
All times have been adjusted for the timezone: America/New_York

This event has expired and has no upcoming dates
If we do karaoke again, we're going to need to have alcohol involved. Just sayin'. ;)

I agree, but we’d have to set a time limit! Lol

If that bar would have had decent beer on tap, I’d got out there. My go to karaoke tune is “Baby Got Back”! Of course, my son would have ran out of the place in embarrassment! :D

Bravo to all that got up there and sang! :clapa:

D

Thank you guys for coming in force! We had around 140 folks there in total... which is amazing. :) This is one of those times that a group photo would've been awesome to take but man it was crazy crowded and hot in there.

The turn out was much higher than I expected and it was consequently a lil more chaotic than I would've liked. That being said, I still enjoyed it and I'm glad to hear all the positive feedback. We'll try to make next years even better :).

Once again, thank you guys for being so generous to both toys for tots and to our classroom tank project. Thank you guys for donating to our club's auctions as well. There were a lot of nice things donated and it really shows the overall generosity that our reefers have. I was surprised by the volume of items and it simply warms the heart. Special thanks to @chuck on that wicked alien eye torch donation!

Finally, thank you Nathan @wildernet , David @Doberman13 , Justin @jcook54 , Zap @ZapataInc , Wei, Shawn @aestheticlibra and many others for helping make it happen. A special thank you to Shawn - your rendition of "be my guest" was awesome :) and I'm really not sure where our club would be without yah... Very glad you're a part of this.

Thanks again guys, let's have a great 2020 together.

I just want to say that ARC is the BEST CLUB OUT THERE. It was great to see old and new faces. It was cool to see @tonytran509 basically win back his membership dues today after only being a supporting member for a couple of hours. When people say it pays to be a supporting member it really does. Thank you to everyone that helped out @Doberman13 @jcook54 @wildernet. If I left anyone out blame it on my head and not my heart. Thank you to @aestheticlibra for being such a great MC. Thank you to @FutureInterest for everything that you do for the club and for the amazing holiday party. I can't wait to see what 2020 brings.

thank you guys for a wonderful get together. Everyone at the event was amazing and i am grateful to have been able to win a piece of the raffle and literally it paid for my membership lol. To be honest ive posted here and there on the forum as a new member trying to learn things and get items to finish my tank and everyone, and i mean everyone is so helpful and friendly. Thank you all for all your time and effort to helping me learn and get my stuff situated. Also thank you ARC for an amazing event and for sure you guys will be seeing me more often.

Forgot to thank @scottw for the donation of that light setup! Very generous and a very nice light. :) Thank you scott!

My pleasure, always happy to help out. Sad I wasn't able to attend, my baby turned 16 o_O or I would have been there. It was the perfect storm missed my hockey game, the ARC party, and had 20 kids at my house most of them boys so I was walking around all day with a puffed out chest to ensure they knew I was not playing around lol. I think I pinched a nerve puffing it out all day haha. Getting old sucks! I look forward to the next meeting!

Thank you Scott!
I’ve been following these lights for some time.

Can’t wait to mount it on an Aquatic Life hybrid & get the Seneye underneath.

If you have any questions you can always call, text, email, PM me and I am more than happy to help out. You can get the correct screw at Lowe's to mount your light to their rail piece. Look for M4-.70X 45 should be the correct length, but look for the M4-.70 that is the correct Metric screw you will need, should only set you back about $2.99 for a pack of 30

The BoD is meeting Friday night to work out the details on the meeting we have planned for February. We're still getting settled in and have been looking at a few different venue options to change things up. In the meantime, January cruised right on by. We also hope to plan a few bigger one's out quite a bit more in advance so we can all mark out calendars. We hope to do some more fragging demos with giveaways in 2020 but a lot of the colonies people were willing to donate got donated in 2019 and we're trying to line up more.

I don't mean to be a bother but I was just wondering if y'all have posted when the first meeting of the year will be and I'm just missing it

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Hey, there is a tentative date. The board is going to secure a venue soon. Once that's done the meeting will be announced. We are truly sorry for the delay.

Back