2016 Annual Coral Aquatics Expo

Since moving to the mountains, I always forget to factor in time for those people who lay down their bike and let it go off the road.... stuck in traffic on 129

Sent from my LGL31L using Tapatalk

On behalf of all the members and BOD of the Atlanta Area Aquarium Association, I want to say another thank you for the invitation to participate today. We had a great time chatting with folks about their freshwater interests, pursuits, memories, and everything else. Huge kudos to everyone that worked to put on the event! All those corals have me contemplating dabbling in the dark side again. :)

Thank you everyone! Especially to the ARC BOD team and everyone else that helped out in the morning during setup and afterwards to clean up!

We had a great time! It was nice to put even more faces to names! I think Marlon got a kick out of a crowd of people following him around =)

... and I promise I didn't pull my truck in just because I'm lazy!

aXio;1079203 wrote: Thank you everyone! Especially to the ARC BOD team and everyone else that helped out in the morning during setup and afterwards to clean up!

We had a great time! It was nice to put even more faces to names! I think Marlon got a kick out of a crowd of people following him around =)

+1 thank you BOD and volunteers :thumbs:

Corner Cove Corals wants to say A Job Well Done by the ARC. We had another Awesome show with ya'll and are looking forward to attending again next year.

Steve and Michelle
Corner Cove Corals
678-639-0913

Wow! What a great Expo, lots of frags, lots of vendors, lots of sponsors and LOTS OF PEOPLE TURNING OUT!!!

This was one of our more successful expos since I've been a member, it was really great to see everyone. Huge thank you to our sponsors, all the vendors and members setting up shop, to all the people that came out, for all the donations for the raffles and everyone that volunteered and helped to make this a huge success.

And...most of all huge and I mean a huge thanks to Brett Cavalli for all his time and effort without which the Expo would not have been possible. There were a lot of folks that contributed in a major way from Bod members, committee and event volunteers and I don't want to leave anyone out but I want Bret to know this club owes him a big pat on the back and appreciation for all he has done (including the club holiday party).

Oh and also thanks to Marlon for hosting he event raffles and awards, who's idea was it to hand him a microphone anyway? Seriously Marlon you did a great job, thanks!

Thanks to Brett and Marlon! The two of you did a great job in putting this Expo together. Also thanks to those who volunteered. It was a great show with lots of goodies to select from. I don't know about everyone else but I had a wonderful time. Besides getting to see old friends and make new ones, I left with 600 gallons worth of IO salt and filters for my RO/DI. All at a cost of $40!:up::wow2::shades::roll: Ya should have been there!!

Great to be there today! Had a great time and spent more money than I wanted too! Great job Marlon, Brett, BOD, sponsors and volunteers!

Austin

I had a great time today at the show. I want to thank the BOD for putting the show on and especially thank our vendor friends that attended to make the show a hit. Great job everyone!

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

great to hear! Grandbabe B'day today & leak in slab in master bath, lol...

Great job bod, volunteers, sponsors and vendors. there was tons of eye candy and an insane amount of great stuff raffled off. if you didnt win at the raffle its because you left too early! the only thing i would do different would be to make sure that i got that apex lol

aXio;1079203 wrote: Thank you everyone! Especially to the ARC BOD team and everyone else that helped out in the morning during setup and afterwards to clean up!

Yes thank you guys! That nano tank was awesome! Yall were on key! Thanks for all the support for the club! Nice meeting you guys. I will have to stop by the store now i know it exists :S

Urbanknight;1079212 wrote: Thanks to Brett and Marlon! The two of you did a great job in putting this Expo together. Also thanks to those who volunteered. It was a great show with lots of goodies to select from. I don't know about everyone else but I had a wonderful time. Besides getting to see old friends and make new ones, I left with 600 gallons worth of IO salt and filters for my RO/DI. All at a cost of $40!:up::wow2::shades::roll: Ya should have been there!!

Was good seeing you again doug!

Holly, smokes!!!!!
did you have fun, if you didn't you might want to go get that checked out at the doctors.
i loved it, thank you thank you and thank you, each and every one of you guys that made it in to that room.
this would not have happened with out some great folks doing some major planning, top notch sponsors will to donate and participate, vendors willing to give some great deals and members willing to take some time out of there busy life to share the day with with the ARC.
my only problem with this event (there is always one) is that i personal did not have the time to talk to every single person that walked through that door, i tried but i had a few chores that that ate up some of my time.
I LOVE THIS HOBBY AND I LOVE THE ARC.......... my family for life.

Marlon rocked the house as emcee. He was a definite energy in the room especially as the day got long! lets give him a microphone every meeting!

mag327;1079267 wrote: lets give him a microphone every meeting!

We'll just have to keep him in check so he doesn't go crazy with power!

but thanks again to everybody who helped put this together, I had a great time, spent a lot of money on coloring up my tank, and won some coral from Dave so all around a good day!

Great show, very happy I attended it, had a fantastic time. Thanks to all of the volunteers and organizers.

We had a great time, got to see some old friends.and met some new members! This club has become a big part of our life and the people are the best! Having a hobby you can enjoy all year, exciting events like this years expo and a family like the ARC helps make life good! Thank you for all the hard work the BOD, volunteers and the venders that packed up and some drove for hours to bring us some great corals and our local LFS brought us "small versions of their stores", it came together and everyone had agreat time, the atmosphere was more like a party. The expo is getting better every year! Holley & Hal

Back