Par Meter Rental!

Right, I read that, just was thinking it might he good to know par readings and fiddle with the lights before I have living creatures in there that may get upset lol
Absolutely a good idea.

Interested in checking out the PAR meter...can I get some info please? I just installed a Aquaticlife Hybrid with XR15 and want to see the change.... Thx!

Hi everyone, after years of not having any available for our members... we have finally purchased two par meters for the club.

Apogee MQ-510 Full Spectrum Underwater Quantum Meter

Apogee AM-320 Saltwater Submersible Sensor Wand

View attachment 12271

These are the best ones you can currently get on the market and they run around $500 a piece. They will be free for supporting members but we do require a refundable deposit for the value of the device.

We have a rental agreement drawn up so if you’re interested in renting a par meter please PM me and I’ll send you the rental agreement.

Thanks!
Jin

Hey Jin. I am definitely in need of a rental. Are they available now or is there a waiting list?

Hey Jin. I am definitely in need of a rental. Are they available now or is there a waiting list?

I've got one as well. Where are you located? Based on the zip code in your profile, it looks like we're pretty close. I'm in Stone Mtn. Hit me up on DM and we can work something out.

Interested in renting a par meter , please let me know the availability ,.

Thank you!
Arun Bosco

I would like to rent a par meter too, how do I go about renting it?
I could help! I have a meter and could come by your place and do a reading for you. Otherwise, to rent one to use yourself, it's a $500 refundable deposit upon return of the meter!

Do these really exist
Yes - I have one :p

Interested in renting a par meter , please let me know the availability ,.

Thank you!
Arun Bosco
I have a meter and could come by your place and do a reading for you. Otherwise, to rent one to use yourself, it's a $500 refundable deposit upon return of the meter!

when one of you guys are in or around lawrenceville, can you message me or give me a ring.
i'd like to have a par reading but am in no rush, thanks

when one of you guys are in or around lawrenceville, can you message me or give me a ring.
i'd like to have a par reading but am in no rush, thanks
I plan on being in that area Wednesday. I can swing by! When are you available? Text me - 404.641.0390!

Thank you! I would like to try out few light options and the PAR, might want to keep it for couple of days. Let me get my lights ready ( T5s and leds combo that i am planning to try out) and schedule the rental.

Hey Shawn, any chance you would be able to come by sometime? Give me a shout. 6785425958

Sincerely Jeffrey

If these are going to be around the Mableton area I'd be interested in seeing what I'm at in my new tank.

If anyone with a PAR meter is near the Loganville area ever I would love to get my lights checked out. I'm tired of guessing lol

Back