June 27th In-Person Meeting and Frag Swap!

June 27th In-Person Meeting and Frag Swap!
Posted by Shawn
Palisades Medical Building - Bottom Floor Main Conference Room
Sunday, June 27, 2021 - 02:00 PM
Until: Sunday, June 27, 2021 - 05:00 PM
(Adjusted for timezone: America/New_York)

Upcoming dates
All times have been adjusted for the timezone: America/New_York

This event has expired and has no upcoming dates

Shawn

Market
Reaction score
Hey everyone! We're happy to announce that we're having our first normal in-person meeting of the year!

When: June 27th, 2021 at 2:00pm.
Where: Palisades Medical Building - Bottom Floor Main Conference Room
Address: 3200 Downwood Cir NW, Atlanta, GA 30327, USA

The entrance to our meeting space is on Parking Level C

So a few things.
1) We will be getting both rooms so there will be plenty of space.
2) If you want a frag table there please message me so I can get a list going. I'll update this announcement each time a vendor/member signs up for a table.
3) We will have standard Covid precautions in place - face masks are requested. If you don't have/forget your mask I'll have some of those on hand as well!
4) Please be sure to RSVP for the event so we can get an idea of how many people are coming!
5) As always, we will have raffles for supporting members. And since we're short a few meetings this year we are going to have a LOT of gift certificates! :D

Vendors so far.
Spikes corals
BMF Signature Corals

The Reef Farm
Knox Corals
Luis Reef
Dave Ball
Brian Cook
@29BioDelMar

I can't wait to see everyone there!

Last edited:
June 13th. We’re all out of practice here! Appreciate your patience. Event updated.

Since we cannot go to Aquashella Orlando this year - which is in the same weekend, super excited to hear we are having a local frag swap that we can go to!!! Looking so forward to this!!! Yea! Cannot wait!!! 😊

Since we cannot go to Aquashella Orlando this year - which is in the same weekend, super excited to hear we are having a local frag swap that we can go to!!! Looking so forward to this!!! Yea! Cannot wait!!! 😊
Hey maybe we will see you there?

Hey everyone! We're happy to announce that we're having our first normal in-person meeting of the year!

When: June 13th, 2021 at 2:00pm.
Where: Palisades Medical Building - Bottom Floor Main Conference Room
Address: 3200 Downwood Cir NW, Atlanta, GA 30327, USA

The entrance to our meeting space is on Parking Level C

So a few things.
1) We will be getting both rooms so there will be plenty of space.
2) If you want a frag table there please message me so I can get a list going. I'll update this announcement each time a vendor/member signs up for a table.
3) We will have standard Covid precautions in place - face masks are requested. If you don't have/forget your mask I'll have some of those on hand as well!
4) Please be sure to RSVP for the event so we can get an idea of how many people are coming!
5) As always, we will have raffles for supporting members. And since we're short a few meetings this year we are going to have a LOT of gift certificates! :D

I can't wait to see everyone there!
Can I zoom the meeting from Aquashella 🤣
But y’all have fun! And I can catch everyone at the next meeting

Still have room for vendors or members who want a table!!

Back