December 2021 ARC Meeting & Frag Swap! State of the Club.

December 2021 ARC Meeting & Frag Swap! State of the Club.
Posted by Rainblood
HILTON ATLANTA PERIMETER SUITES - Azalea Ballroom
Sunday, December 12, 2021 - 12:00 PM
Until: Sunday, December 12, 2021 - 04:00 PM
(Adjusted for timezone: America/New_York)

Upcoming dates
All times have been adjusted for the timezone: America/New_York

This event has expired and has no upcoming dates
Kind of newb question maybe. But my tank is new and I’m relatively new to the hobby. 2-3 years. 120gal is just a year old coming up in Jan. Do I have to have frags to swap? Will I feel out of place just showing up to support with no frags…?

Most people come for the meeting and swap money for corals ;)
If you aren't a supporting member, you should consider joining - the odds are very, very high that you'll win a gift card which will offset the cost of becoming a member.

Also, @Rastabreaux, bringing frags is not required in order to participate in this event and buying frags is optional, though it may be difficult to resist based on the vendors participating so far. ;) .

This will be my first in-person meeting and looking forward to it! Will hopefully be swapping cash for corals 😂

Looking forward to hopefully my first ARC event. Couple questions [mention]Rainblood [/mention]

1) what are the Covid precautions for the event?
2) how do we RSVP?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

What’s some of the of the price ranges of corals? it’s my first time and i wanna know what to expect

I would say mostly in the $25-$50 range. The torches and acros may run a bit higher.
Like any swap, better deals can usually be made at the end if the vendors have anything left.

Spike will be bringing the kitchen sink. Dragons Breath Macroalgae (it is flaming). Sheets of gsp starting at $5. Acros, polyps, softies, mushrooms, lps. Dragons breath in Kim’s tank.

Attachments

• 75E786F7-FBA4-4AF4-A854-87FF35E4F9C5.png
    75E786F7-FBA4-4AF4-A854-87FF35E4F9C5.png
    957.2 KB · Views: 42
Back