December 2021 ARC Meeting & Frag Swap! State of the Club.

December 2021 ARC Meeting & Frag Swap! State of the Club.
Posted by Rainblood
HILTON ATLANTA PERIMETER SUITES - Azalea Ballroom
Sunday, December 12, 2021 - 12:00 PM
Until: Sunday, December 12, 2021 - 04:00 PM
(Adjusted for timezone: America/New_York)

Upcoming dates
All times have been adjusted for the timezone: America/New_York

This event has expired and has no upcoming dates
As of now, I am planning on bringing 4 - 16oz bottles of Heisenberg's Pod bombs that will be at my table as well as some phyto. 1 pod bomb is already reserved for @SaltwaterGardening. If you want one PM me and I'll be sure to set one to the side for you. This is a not for profit exercise, so whatever it costs me to get these from Heisenberg is what it will cost members to pick up. These will be fresh from the source tomorrow morning. Thanks @kbuck !

Sorry all, Kevin had something come up and he will not be available tomorrow so I won't have these items. They can still be purchased at several of the LFS stores.

Last edited:
As of now, I am planning on bringing 4 - 16oz bottles of Heisenberg's Pod bombs that will be at my table as well as some phyto. 1 pod bomb is already reserved for @SaltwaterGardening. If you want one PM me and I'll be sure to set one to the side for you. This is a not for profit exercise, so whatever it costs me to get these from Heisenberg is what it will cost members to pick up. These will be fresh from the source tomorrow morning. Thanks @kbuck !
Fantastic, thank you for coordinating!!

Double posting this so that as many people see this as possible. Everyone that is attending the Club meeting tomorrow please be aware that you will be voting for the following nominees for elected positions:

Justin Cook - @jcook54 for President of ARC
David Foster - @Doberman13 for Vice President of ARC
Adam Nitschke - @Adam for Treasurer of ARC
Bridgette Bass - @Gabridge83 for Secretary of ARC

The voting forms will be available at the sign in table, so please make sure you get one and vote!

No matter what, we have one of the best club in the USA. I so appreciate it and am willing to be a supporting member. So many good people here!!!!!! ARC has so much guidance, and intel with just our forums alone!!! May I see you guys there and best wishes to you all. 🙏🏽

Thank you to everyone that came out today, and to the vendors which showed up hours beforehand to get set up.

I especially would like to thank @Rainblood for working to secure the venue, @Cook for helping to set up & his work on the presentation, to @Adam for paying for the venue & gift certificates, @Gabridge83 for doing the checkin’s @jcook54 for doing the raffle, and @Doberman13 @Trizzino @urbanknight @ActiveAngel for all being there doing the many other things that helped make this event a success! If I’ve left anyone out, my profound apologies

Also to the 4 individuals that have offered to help in the coming year, our many thanks from the Board of Directors. If anyone else would like to help, please feel free to pm either myself or @jcook54 (Justin Cook).

Thank you all!

Bill Musselwhite

Back