Chapter 2: 50g Lowboy LPS

Thats your squammy.
Even the most colorful clams look like shit from the side. Luckily this tank is a lowboy so it makes them infinitely more attractive

Last edited:
Happy Dance GIF by Yeremia Adicipta

Clams seem to be liking the led spotlight

View attachment 86171
Sadly my big Squammy from @civics14 died - the only thing I can think of is that I recently used Flatworm Exit to treat the tank. There was only a few flatworms that I saw and I did a water change both times after treating so I honestly don't know. I don't know if that was the cause. It had a good amount of new shell growth - so it seemed healthy...

The 2 maximas look ok but the derasa is a little iffy looking as well. Totally sucks...

Sadly my big Squammy from @civics14 died - the only thing I can think of is that I recently used Flatworm Exit to treat the tank. There was only a few flatworms that I saw and I did a water change both times after treating so I honestly don't know. I don't know if that was the cause. It had a good amount of new shell growth - so it seemed healthy...

The 2 maximas look ok but the derasa is a little iffy looking as well. Totally sucks...
that sucks. it probably has something to do with all that bad juju you been trying to push off on me

Nah, no more clams.
It did stop by Nemos to chit chat with Simon...and I picked up a copperband. This is try #3 for me.
It ate at the store and is nibbling at home so fingers crossed that it develops a taste for aptasia.

Nah, no more clams.
It did stop by Nemos to chit chat with Simon...and I picked up a copperband. This is try #3 for me.
It ate at the store and is nibbling at home so fingers crossed that it develops a taste for aptasia.
Did you happen to see the sargassum trigger they just got in? I was going g to call to see what size it is. It's such a long drive that I can't really swing over to check haha

Back