Votes: 3 3.6%

• Total voters

jcook54

Secretary
Staff member
Supporting
Contest Committee
Reaction score
We're getting ready to place the order for the new ARC t-shirts! In order to get the correct sizes for everyone, please take a minute and mark down what size you wear. This does not commit you in any way to purchasing a shirt. We want to get an idea on the appropriate mix of sizes. Even if you don't plan on picking one up, please select your size so we'll have an idea on what the order should look like. Thanks!

We need a large too for my husband . I voted for medium for myself
Thanks! Which shirt won the contest? I missed it somehow

To answer a few questions that I've had:
  • We will be ordering "extras" that can be purchased. The number of responses we get on this poll will not be the total number that we're going to purchase.
  • This sizing poll is important to give us an idea on the final mix. i.e. we'll need to order more XL than we do L and perhaps no Smalls.
  • This experience is a first for the current BoD. Once we get some experience, I expect that we'll do another t-shirt again in the nearer future. The last one's ARC made were from quite a while ago.
  • Our goal is to get a t-shirt that feels good. It won't be the cheapest but the cheap one's always feel a bit like cardboard to me and I never end up wearing them.

4x lol. Not on the options to vote. I don't expect to be catered to. My size is my choice, not someone else's burden.
We are looking at shirt color options based on member feedback of the black option being hot in the sumner. Heather gray or light gray appear to be the best options and these colors are available up to 4XL. We want everyone that wants a shirt to get the size they need.
The poll has been updated to allow 3XL and 4XL options!

Last edited:
As someone who sweats a lot and gets hot easily… I’d prefer a lighter color option over black/dark grey. Especially if they are tshirts and not long sleeves. Just my 2 cents.

It’s looking like silver, which is a light gray, Pantone 435, is going to be the best option for us. We have also chosen the soft shirt which is 100percent cotton.

Back