T-Shirt Design Contest!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nothing concrete at this point but the plan is to have them printed in time for the xmas meeting. Seems like plenty of time but we have to factor in holidays, down time, hiccups, etc
If you have more ideas - I would push them out sooner rather than later

Nothing concrete at this point but the plan is to have them printed in time for the xmas meeting. Seems like plenty of time but we have to factor in holidays, down time, hiccups, etc
If you have more ideas - I would push them out sooner rather than later
Don't we have to vote on them before hand also?

This is the challenge with trying to use the octopus coloration within the ARC text, it's not very readable in my opinion. Outlining it help somewhat. I think the ARC orange text is an improvement over the red that was left over from a previous iteration. Also, I'm not a fan of altering existing logos that represent a brand like our ARC logo. However, it does look more cohesive with the back when treated that way.

View attachment 66666View attachment 66667
From an Outsiders view:

I concor, hard to read “ARC”.

i would change the “ARC” to white letters with the edges of the letters highlighted with the same green color from the top.

- just my 1/2 cent

wannabee

This is my final version taking thread feedback into consideration. To help tie the octopus to the club, this design has room for 8 descriptive words, I have chosen 8 to start, there may be a few others that are more appropriate. The front logo has the octopus colors in the background @DiefsReef. The shirt color could be black or gray.

View attachment 66653View attachment 66654

This is a shirt I would actually wear. I think it would be even better without the "Atlanta Reef Club" tramp stamp, but you can still sign me up for a few for the wife and myself. Great design, love the color match into the logo. I don't know anything about how these shirts are printed, so I don't know if this is 4 colors or how easy it would be to print, but I think its cool.

This is a shirt I would actually wear. I think it would be even better without the "Atlanta Reef Club" tramp stamp, but you can still sign me up for a few for the wife and myself. Great design, love the color match into the logo. I don't know anything about how these shirts are printed, so I don't know if this is 4 colors or how easy it would be to print, but I think its cool.
It comes down to finding the best compromise. What about something more like this? Basically making the words Atlanta Reef Club less obnoxious and changing the descriptive wording to be more readable. I took the Atlanta Reef Club out all together at first, which is an option of course.

1667076814749.png1667056569897.png

Attachments

• 1667056157538.png
    1667056157538.png
    437.1 KB · Views: 11
  • 1667056455260.png
    1667056455260.png
    436.1 KB · Views: 27
Last edited:
It comes down to finding the best compromise. What about something more like this? Basically making the words Atlanta Reef Club less obnoxious and changing the descriptive wording to be more readable. I took the Atlanta Reef Club out all together at first, which is an option of course.

View attachment 66789View attachment 66763
I like either one. I think the ATL looks much better on the top with that font. Great job!

A big thank you to everyone who participated.

Please vote on the designs and good luck to everyone!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back