T-Shirt Design Contest!

Status
Not open for further replies.
See what people think about this idea that I have refined throughout the day today. The Atlanta Reef Club wording would be in the correct font, this is just a concept. ARC logo on the front. The octopus image can all be licensed for up to 300 shirts. The other images I will need to check on, but I don't expect issues if there is one that is preferred over others. I'm partial to each of these for different reasons.

1665848791988.png

Attachments

• 1665890976876.png
    1665890976876.png
    574.8 KB · Views: 37
  • 1665891918971.png
    1665891918971.png
    531.6 KB · Views: 37
  • 1665892563726.png
    1665892563726.png
    589.2 KB · Views: 38
Last edited:
I dig the overall design of the ARC logo on the front and something more eye catching & bold on the back like you did here.
However, I'm not a fan of the square outlines of 2-4 as it looks a little cheap and not as customized. I'm sure that we can artfully crop the images if the members like the design

See what people think about this idea that I have refined throughout the day today. The Atlanta Reef Club wording would be in the correct font, this is just a concept. ARC logo on the front. The octopus image can all be licensed for up to 300 shirts. The other images I will need to check on, but I don't expect issues if there is one that is preferred over others. I'm partial to each of these for different reasons.

View attachment 66148View attachment 66191View attachment 66202View attachment 66205
I dig the octopus!!!

Yeah, octopus is pretty neat since it makes you almost do a double take to confirm/see what it is?

I wasn’t aware of this but in my mind I really like the one with the leyend “preserve, promote, educate”
My opinion is that it just doesn’t have to be an image, the promotional aspect from printing something is publicity don’t forget that, I didn’t noticed a single design (and I’m not blaming no one) where it sends people to search about what, who and where we are as a club, we could put just the website address, next will be the physical colors or what we normally see and enjoy in the tank, the beauty of that pigment we enjoy! Let’s try to put those cool colors on the corals we might be able to print in a shirt. Third one that come to my mind is porpoise, if you guys remember there’s a lot of legislation that is purposely trying to ban the hobby, I guess we can send them a msg that we’re united and that we’re not trying to destroy the oceans but, like the previous message said on a shirt “preserve, promote, educate”
Just my two cents.
I wish I could’ve contributed more with a design but I can relate to some good shirts that I’ve seen on this guy we’ve helped in the past (or should I’ve said “he had helped us in the past?” 😂)
Colin Foord check his website, he has some cool designs that can inspire us.
coralmorphologic.com

I wish we can come up with some nice shirts, I’ve a friend who knows a printing business where she has sent to print stuff for their business, I can ask if that’s need it.

Edit: after opening my eyes better, I can see there’s some designs with website address.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back