T-Shirt Design Contest!

Status
Not open for further replies.

ARC_Admin

Reaction score
Hey everyone! We are looking for some input of tee shirt designs that we'd like to have available for the December meeting.
Please post some jpegs or vector art of any concepts for shirts. These are tee shirts so don't make any designs super complicated and ideally with 5 or less colors. The current ARC logo with white is 5 and should be on the shirt somewhere or included in the main design.

We'll leave this design contest open until Oct 25. Vote on any entries by 10/31 and then get some shirts ordered in time for the December meeting.
If we use your design - we will give you a free tee shirt and a $50 gift certificate! Good luck and happy designing!

Attachments

• ARC_Logo_Circle_2022v2.jpg
    ARC_Logo_Circle_2022v2.jpg
    166.3 KB · Views: 17
Last edited by a moderator:
This one's a PNG with a clear background, hopefully it'll work. It's based on a Cynarina, I imagine the back to have the ARC logo on it.

Attachments

• CynarinaT-shirt.png
    CynarinaT-shirt.png
    120.2 KB · Views: 34
I liked the original ARC logo. I've only seen it once though. I think it was like a Falcon's design?

Is the original just the blue fish? I must be thinking of someone else's design

I remember seeing a red/black t-shirt

I liked the original ARC logo. I've only seen it once though. I think it was like a Falcon's design?

Is the original just the blue fish? I must be thinking of someone else's design

I remember seeing a red/black t-shirt
That wasn't the original logo. That was a spoof of the falcons kinda thing.

1664325726173.png1664325738800.png
Alright, I migrated the design to CustomInk! I had to do some fun color swapping to keep the colors down, but I think it looks pretty darn good.

These were put up to try to get the ball rolling. We’re looking for cool ideas - I’m sure that ARC has some more creative talent hiding somewhere

Rainblood can you have the mandarin turn his head like he is looking out of the shirt and put some of those pixelated sunglasses on him like you see in the memes sometimes?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back