World Wide Corals coming to Atlanta

fishyfishy

Supporting
Reaction score
Hey guys!

I saw today while watching the latest WWC video, that they are coming to Atlanta the first week of February and looking for people to do tank tours with. My tank is definitely not at that level but I would love to see an ARC tank featured! Also would be great exposure for the club if we could get on their channel.

The video is their latest “How to keep acroporas | everything you need to know”

Im curious if anyone here is interested and may reach out to them. They said around the 9-10 minute mark to just reach out if interested.

Contact@worldwidecorals.com

Thats actually a good point...I only got about half way through the video but what do they do with the coral trimmings?

I’ve been behind the scenes quite a bit, it’s really impressive. That was before I was into the hobby side of things though, so I didn’t appreciate the plumbing and filtration nearly as much. The trimmings question is a good one though!

Various accreditation regulations prohibit that, unfortunately.
ReefGen was supplied by the Long Island Aquarium for a long time because they weren't under that sort of oversight.

I added a Forum node under Club News and Info for these links to keep them from getting lost. Thanks for representing the club and great to see some recognition of some truly wonderful tanks. My aquariums are not nearly so clean or organized. I'm jealous!

Back