Suction Cup Rental!

Hey Guy! I need to move a RS 650XXL and would like to rent some cups. How do I go about that?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

You can swing by my place today. I have 5 of them here. Shooting you a pm with my info.

Anyone know where these are?
Hi. I’m sorry for replying late, I wasn’t aware of the thread.
@kenlude has a set of 4 belonging to the club, I’ve passed to him while he was needing them, he’s done and you could contact him for get a hold onto them.
Please notify the secretary or president so they’ll know who’s getting them. This set is in Lilburn, if the location is close to you it would be great, there’s another set that I’m not aware where’s located now but it would be good to know if it’s closer.

Hi. I’m sorry for replying late, I wasn’t aware of the thread.
@kenlude has 4 of the one belonging to the club, I’ve passed to him while he was needing them, he’s done and you could contact him for get a hold onto them.
Please notify the secretary or president so they’ll know who’s getting them. This set is in Lilburn, if the location is close to you it would be great, there’s another set that I’m not aware where’s located now but it would be good to know if it’s closer.

Yes .. I holding 4 please. pm me for pickup

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

So if you ever need to borrow suction cups for moving a tank... The club now has 6 heavy duty suction cups which I think are critical especially for big tanks.

View attachment 38137

If you need them just contact any of our officers and we'll get you taken care of. For Supporting Members only, there is a form to fill out and a small refundable deposit.

Thanks!
I may need these soon. I just got a Marineland 180. We tried to use one of those shoulder straps to lift the tank onto my stand. Well they are great if you need to go too high with the tank. My stand is about 40 inches high. We could not get it up there!
How long in advance do I need to let you know?

Any chance I can get ahold of the suction cups for this weekend?

We have a new pickup and drop off location for the Suction cups in the Acworth area. PM sent

I am looking to rent 4 of the suction cups. I need to move my new aquarium in the house now. Can anyone point me to the form I need to fill out?

Hi. I am going to be needing the suction cups very soon (next couple of weeks). Can someone tell me if they will be available? Thank you.

Can someone let me know how I can borrow these suction cup handles? I plan on getting a 220 from another member and they would be a big help. Thanks!

I have a set of 4 in Acworth. They’re being used right now but I can update when they are available

I’ve got a set of 5 from the club from last member that it was using it. I’ll update when we’re ready to the next member.
This are the same set that @dsouth1103 was trying to borrow as it’s the same tank that we’re moving.

Back