Suction Cup Rental!

ARC_Admin

Reaction score
So if you ever need to borrow suction cups for moving a tank... The club now has 6 heavy duty suction cups which I think are critical especially for big tanks.

61IcgUUlj4L._SL1100_.jpg

If you need them just contact any of our officers and we'll get you taken care of. For Supporting Members only, there is a form to fill out and a small refundable deposit.

Thanks!

Last edited by a moderator:
Gonna need those sooner than later. Roof leak we're dealing into the wall behind the tank. Need to move it to another room to pull the drywall etc. Suction cups seem like they might be the best option. Who do I contact to set up renting them?

I currently have them as we will be moving Steve's tank on Sunday. When would you like to move yours? If I'm available that day I will help move it as well.

I currently have them as we will be moving Steve's tank on Sunday. When would you like to move yours? If I'm available that day I will help move it as well.
We need to figure out the logistics of moving it then we can settle on a time. If we can move the tank on the stand with furniture movers that might be easier. If we move them separately then we'll need the suction cups. Can let you know. Thank you.

Just got the news that my new CDA tank will be built starting at the end of the month and shipped no later than the end of next month. I will probably need the suction cups to help with the move. How do we go about renting them?

I just got the ones for my tank, so I need them still. I am not sure on the renting of the other ones I have from the club as I was a supporting member.
@Shawn
@jcook54

Would it be possible for me to rent those? Or are you selling them?
They are available for use to supporting members for free.
I'm not sure how many Bill has but I believe we have 6 or 8 total.

Once becoming a supporting member contact myself or any other board member via PM and we'll see what we can do about this weekend.

They are available for use to supporting members for free.
I'm not sure how many Bill has but I believe we have 6 or 8 total.

Once becoming a supporting member contact myself or any other board member via PM and we'll see what we can do about this weekend.
I have 4 of the clubs suction cups, and I have 4 of my own that have a 265 lb limit.

How can i rent these siction cups for this weekend?
I have 4 that belongs to the club. Contact me for arrangements if you want to use them. After you’re done I believe you can save them until next member needs them, it probably me again lol, haven’t moved my tank and we’re waiting on a custom tank too. Or you can return them to a board member too once you’re done.

Back