March 2022 ARC Meeting and Frag Swap

March 2022 ARC Meeting and Frag Swap
Posted by Gabridge83
American Legion Smyrna Post 160
Saturday, March 12, 2022 - 01:00 PM
Until: Saturday, March 12, 2022 - 03:00 PM
(Adjusted for timezone: America/New_York)

Upcoming dates
All times have been adjusted for the timezone: America/New_York

This event has expired and has no upcoming dates
Who’s ready for next weeks Frag Swap/show!!!!
For our supporting members only we will be conducting a raffle between 1:30-2pm. You must be present and checked in to receive your prize.

Prizes will included but are not limited to:
AI Lights, @The Reef Farm gift certificates, MACNA One day passes, Georgia Aquarium single use passes and much more reef equipment, supplies and gift cards!!
If you are not a supporting member now, I suggest you go ahead and sign up because these prizes are worth the $30 a year membership!
Spikes will do a $75.00 gift certificate which can be used Saturday.

For those of us carrying in equipment, tanks etc. in the morning: Where should we park? Is there a loading dock or side entrance?

Sadly, due to foul weather, I am not able to attend. I got everything packed and ready to go, but when I went out to the car it was snowing madly. Winds are really bad over here and the roads are really icy, so I kind of doubt we would have made it even if we did go.
I may still be able to get out there later today, but at the very best I will not be vending (unless holy fire thaws the roads).
See y'all at the next event, God bless.

As far as unloading goes, come find me. I'm going to get there early and see if I can get our contact to open the back doors behind the space. If not, there's a drop off turn around right in front.

Waiting in the parking lot. Traffic was not as bad as I thought

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It's been brutal here in cumming. Came down so fast you couldn't even see it.

See yall in an hour

Stuck in traffic on 285 for more than an hour lines not moving ,sucks
Damn, I wanted to check out your table. Everyone was having issues, all the lines took a bit longer, so your table totally slipped my mind before I left.

Lots of nice frags though. Bigger turn out than I expected, can't imagine how packed that room would have been if the weather was more permitting.

Back