March 2022 ARC Meeting and Frag Swap

March 2022 ARC Meeting and Frag Swap
Posted by Gabridge83
American Legion Smyrna Post 160
Saturday, March 12, 2022 - 01:00 PM
Until: Saturday, March 12, 2022 - 03:00 PM
(Adjusted for timezone: America/New_York)

Upcoming dates
All times have been adjusted for the timezone: America/New_York

This event has expired and has no upcoming dates

Gabridge83

Treasurer
Staff member
Supporting
Reaction score
When: March 12, 2022 1:00-3:00pm
Where: American Legion Smyrna Post 160
Address: 160 Legion Dr. SE Smyrna, GA 30083

Cost: Free
Raffle will be between 1:30-2pm for supporting members

Prizes will included but are not limited to:
AI Lights, @The Reef Farm gift certificates, MACNA One day passes, Georgia Aquarium single use passes and much more reef equipment, supplies and gift cards!!
If you are not a supporting member now, I suggest you go ahead and sign up because these prizes are worth the $30 a year membership!

1) Tables are free for supporting members. If you want a frag table please message me so I can get a list going. I will update this announcement each time a vendor/member signs up for a table.
2)Please be sure to RSVP for the event so we may get an idea of how many people will be attending.

Vendors so far with more to come!
@The Reef Farm
@spike
@Luis reef
@dball711
@jcook54
@Doberman13
@29BioDelMar
@Steve Burton
@bg2311
@Jikkermanccini
@adamdaniel210
@hzheng33

Last edited by a moderator:
Any agenda for the meeting or just a frag swap for the most part?

At this point a hang out and frag swap. We'll do some sort of raffle and may have a brief informational meeting; plans are still in the works. We wanted to get a Day, Time & Location pinned down so we could make an announcement. As we fill in the details for this one, we're already working on the next meeting.

is this still a go? If I bring frags in a cooler, could I potentially swap them with other reefers? Or would I need a booth. I've mainly got a bunch of hammers and candycanes, so I wouldn't think a booth dedicated to them would be needed.

is this still a go? If I bring frags in a cooler, could I potentially swap them with other reefers? Or would I need a booth. I've mainly got a bunch of hammers and candycanes, so I wouldn't think a booth dedicated to them would be needed.
you can post a for-sales thread and then arrange pick-up detail with whoever interested.

The frag swap/show is still on. We will get back to you about swapping.

Bringing some macro-algae

Attachments

• E3BBBF3E-0B07-4421-902D-F3618505F2B2.jpeg
    E3BBBF3E-0B07-4421-902D-F3618505F2B2.jpeg
    216.3 KB · Views: 55
  • 4C193341-432D-4CA3-8491-7DE02E130A61.jpeg
    4C193341-432D-4CA3-8491-7DE02E130A61.jpeg
    269.3 KB · Views: 54
Any chance BMF will sign on? They were at one show last year, but skipped the Christmas party

I picked up a rarer SPS from them at a great price and it's been the fastest growing in my tank! 10/10

Any chance BMF will sign on? They were at one show last year, but skipped the Christmas party

I picked up a rarer SPS from them at a great price and it's been the fastest growing in my tank! 10/10
No not as of right now but things change. I will update the vendor list with any changes.

I spoke with Mark at BMF last week. He is not able to come this time, he hopes he will be able to attend our next event. Still trying to add more vendors.

Back