June 2019 ARC Meeting - Fish/Reef Nutrition with Larry from LRS

June 2019 ARC Meeting - Fish/Reef Nutrition with Larry from LRS
Posted by FutureInterest
Bucket Shop Cafe
Saturday, June 29, 2019 - 03:00 PM
Until: Saturday, June 29, 2019 - 05:00 PM
(Adjusted for timezone: America/New_York)

Upcoming dates
All times have been adjusted for the timezone: America/New_York

This event has expired and has no upcoming dates
The man knows it. He will tell you all you need to know.

Heisenberg Aquaculture will be present and accounted for at this month's meeting. We will be bringing a bunch of Pods and some new products as well. Looking forward to it.

Where:
Bucket Shop Cafe
3475 Lenox Rd NE, Atlanta, GA 30326, USA

When:
6/29 from 3-5 pm

For our June meeting... Larry Dupont, the owner/founder of LRS: Larry's Foods, will be joining us to go over fish/reef nutrition. Larry has been operating LRS and their "Reef Frenzy" products since 2012 and has a lot of amazing knowledge on fish/corals/reef nutrition and health to share with us.

Check their website out at http://www.larrysreefservices.com/home.html. Check out their work in aquaculture as well at: http://www.larrysreefservices.com/testimonials.html . Very cool stuff.

The first 20 supporting members to sign in will receive $25 gift cards to one of our LFS sponsors. I'll also have 20 free frags of something interesting for the next 20 members.

Special thanks to The Bucket Shop Cafe for hosting us. They are right across the street from Lenox Mall. There is free parking. Park in the Live Oak parking deck (on Kingsboro Rd) and go to the fourth level. Follow the signs to The Bucket Shop Cafe! The deck will have you take a ticket when you enter but the exit arms will be up and won’t charge you on exit. If you haven't eaten here before... you are missing out. Their food is oustanding.

If you want to setup a frag table please feel free to do so. There will be time before and after the presentation to peruse and the restaurant has okay'd us setting up. Please message me if you are doing so as there is limited space on this though.
I would love a free frag how do I sign in and become a supporting member ?

Alright everyone. Since Larry is driving and will be staying overnight before the meeting he won't be able to bring any frozen goods as he doesn't have a place to keep them. I think he said he'll bring something but we'll have to see what that is :). If not, no worries. I'm more interested in the knowledge he has to share with us. C u guys tomorrow.

For some reason I was thinking this was on Sunday despite the post saying Saturday the 29th. Sad to miss this talk.

Had a blast talking to some of y'all again and meeting a few new people. Great event, excellent presentation.

Thanks for an awesome meeting, i learned something today.

Thank you for putting this meeting together and a special thanks to Larry for the service he provides for our hobby.

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

Awesome meeting! Had a great time learned some new things and met some great people. Special thx to jin for hooking me up with 3 sweet frags

Great meeting! Really liked Larry's talk. I'm looking forward to getting and trying "who's your daddy?" as I restart the breeding efforts! :)

Thank you to the BOD for putting on such a great meeting, Jin thank you for the frags! Larry's talk made a lot of since-Thank you Larry for talking to us, I did learn several things that will make my fish happy!

Really enjoyed today’s meeting, and loved the talk! Very entertaining and informative! Thank you!

Stuff hit the fan at home right before the presentation and had to go. What was the orange jar of photo that the vendor was selling?

If you are talking about Heisenberg Aquatics- that is a type of phytoplankton that really helps keep your copepod population alive and happy! It contains rhodomonas lens algae and corals and clams really like it too!

Back