June 2019 ARC Meeting - Fish/Reef Nutrition with Larry from LRS

June 2019 ARC Meeting - Fish/Reef Nutrition with Larry from LRS
Posted by FutureInterest
Bucket Shop Cafe
Saturday, June 29, 2019 - 03:00 PM
Until: Saturday, June 29, 2019 - 05:00 PM
(Adjusted for timezone: America/New_York)

Upcoming dates
All times have been adjusted for the timezone: America/New_York

This event has expired and has no upcoming dates

ARC_Admin

Reaction score
Where:
Bucket Shop Cafe
3475 Lenox Rd NE, Atlanta, GA 30326, USA

When:
6/29 from 3-5 pm

For our June meeting... Larry Dupont, the owner/founder of LRS: Larry's Foods, will be joining us to go over fish/reef nutrition. Larry has been operating LRS and their "Reef Frenzy" products since 2012 and has a lot of amazing knowledge on fish/corals/reef nutrition and health to share with us.

Check their website out at http://www.larrysreefservices.com/home.html. Check out their work in aquaculture as well at: http://www.larrysreefservices.com/testimonials.html . Very cool stuff.

The first 20 supporting members to sign in will receive $25 gift cards to one of our LFS sponsors. I'll also have 20 free frags of something interesting for the next 20 members.

Special thanks to The Bucket Shop Cafe for hosting us. They are right across the street from Lenox Mall. There is free parking. Park in the Live Oak parking deck (on Kingsboro Rd) and go to the fourth level. Follow the signs to The Bucket Shop Cafe! The deck will have you take a ticket when you enter but the exit arms will be up and won’t charge you on exit. If you haven't eaten here before... you are missing out. Their food is oustanding.

If you want to setup a frag table please feel free to do so. There will be time before and after the presentation to peruse and the restaurant has okay'd us setting up. Please message me if you are doing so as there is limited space on this though.

Last edited by a moderator:
Our monthly meetings are open to everyone. You do need to be a supporting member to get the freebie gift card or frag.

@jwils27 Yes. We have coral vendors at every meeting. This one won't be as heavily participated in like the fragging demos where we had 10-12 last time.

Awesome, definitely will try to be at this one!

Can anyone tell me who has LRS in stock locally? I ran out recently :-/

Pretty sure Pure Reef & Southern Aquatics do. Call 1st to make sure they have what your looking for in stock to be sure.

Thanks! Southern Aquatics has the added benefit of being reasonably close to work...

This is promising to be a good one as previous one. Getting more knowledge from people who has been doing this for long time is a must!
Ready to be there! How do I sign up ? :D

Jess and I will be there, as participants this time. Letting the corals grow out more before fragging.

Back