December 2019 ARC Meeting - Holiday Party!

December 2019 ARC Meeting - Holiday Party!
Posted by FutureInterest
Chow Time Grill & Buffet - 2055 Beaver Ruin Rd Suite G, Norcross, GA
Sunday, December 15, 2019 - 01:00 PM
Until: Sunday, December 15, 2019 - 03:00 PM
(Adjusted for timezone: America/New_York)

Upcoming dates
All times have been adjusted for the timezone: America/New_York

This event has expired and has no upcoming dates
Are the extra tickets are limited to one additional ticket for meeting the requirements posted for one ticket for each toy or donation brought?
It will be discretionary. You are guaranteed at least 1 ticket though for donating to a good cause.

Functional is good enough.

Good idea hui. Please do list what you might be bringing. Thanks.

I think I have a blue light and a small refugium magnetic light and a small heater.

The idea is to stock the school tanks with biocubes. So the things we're looking for would be:

Auto feeders, heaters, 5 gallon tanks or something similar for ATO containers, powerheads - mj1200s in particular would be great, rocks, salt, sand, ATO units. I'd also like to put a hang on the back chaeto reactor on each if possible as skimmers for that size tank aren't very effective from my experience.
For smaller tanks like the biocubes, either using hang on back aqua clear filters with intank refugium inserts is an efficient and inexpensive way of using a refugium or just using the intank insert for the bio cubes also works too.

Gotta check with my sister-in-law and see if she can watch our two oldest a bit longer company Christmas party is Saturday night so I will try to be there

Back