ATL Frag Bash

ATL Frag Bash
Posted by Gabridge83
Saturday, October 1, 2022 - 11:00 AM
Until: Saturday, October 1, 2022 - 04:00 PM
(Adjusted for timezone: America/New_York)

Upcoming dates
All times have been adjusted for the timezone: America/New_York

This event has expired and has no upcoming dates
My crude drawing of floor plan😋. Along with vendor locations:

in middle of Hall will be the ARC booth, raffle area, GG Aquatics, along with a “Social Area”

1 Spikes
2 TSRC Coral
3 Reef Farm
4 Jamrock
5. Luis Reef
6. Beautiful Coral
7. Knox Coral
8 Coral Reef Connection
9. Riptide
10.Leon’s Lagoon
11 Unlimited Color Coral
12 Low Country Coral Boy
13 Ballz Coral
14 Wards Aquatic
15 BMFACF558EC-9E59-4D65-A308-3EDA76D90B86.jpeg

Less then 3 days away.. guys we have some really great prizes to give away in the raffle.
And I'm sure there will be great coral available also.
What is the cost for the raffle tickets? I see posts about where to stop by to purchase, but not how much they will be.

Thanks

So can I buy frags with a card? Or do I need to bring fat stack?

So can I buy frags with a card? Or do I need to bring fat stack?
All vendors are willing to let you use card. But as said prbably best deals with cash in hand. Also entry can be cash or card. Children 16 and under are free to enter.

First time basher here. As someone who has never "Frag Bash"ed before (I've bought frags before but TBH I have no idea what I'm doing :cool:) does anyone have any tips, things to look out for or things to see?

Thanks!

First time basher here. As someone who has never "Frag Bash"ed before (I've bought frags before but TBH I have no idea what I'm doing :cool:) does anyone have any tips, things to look out for or things to see?

Thanks!
You may want to bring a small cooler(or even a large mouth thermos) to stash frags in while you wait for the raffle. Definitely look at the raffle and check in with the club table. There are an amazing amount of prizes!

Good call on the cooler. I had thought about this but you just helped me solidify my decision.

Thanks!
first-firsttimer.gif

Tomorrow is the big day!! 🥳
Don’t forget all the raffle proceeds go to the Georgia Aquarium for coral reef research!
If you are a supporting member make sure you stop by to register for the $500 raffle!

Not a supporting member? Become one today at www.atlantareefclub.org

Throw Away Make It Rain GIF

Tomorrows raffle will start at 2:30! Come early buy your raffle tickets at the ARC table and shop the great selection of corals! You must be present for the sponsor raffle!

Don’t forget to stop by the ARC table if you’re a supporting member to register for the $500 local fish store raffle!

Back