ARC Happy Hour

ARC Happy Hour
Posted by Doberman13
Social Fox Brewing
Saturday, February 4, 2023 - 05:00 PM
Until: Saturday, February 4, 2023 - 07:00 PM
(Adjusted for timezone: America/New_York)

Upcoming dates
All times have been adjusted for the timezone: America/New_York

This event has expired and has no upcoming dates

Doberman13

Trustee
Staff member
Supporting
Contest Committee
Reaction score
I am happy to announce the first ARC Happy Hour. We will be having a social get-together at Social Fox Brewing in Downtown Norcross on Saturday, February 4th at 5PM. They do not serve food but there are plenty of great restaurants within walking distance. Outside food is allowed to be brought in. There will not be a raffle and The Club will not be covering any tabs. My goal for this event is to gauge interest and try to make this a regular event that can bounce around different areas of Atlanta.
I can't wait to see you all there!

Please drink responsibly and use a rideshare service.

Social Fox Brewing
20 Skin Alley, Norcross, Ga 30071

Unfortunately, this is no where near where I work or live, so won’t be able to make this one. Maybe the next one can be in a different part of town.

Unfortunately, this is no where near where I work or live, so won’t be able to make this one. Maybe the next one can be in a different part of town.
Just come to my house and we can call uber and spit the bill

@chemaholic lives in Augusta and he's making it out here! Any new supporting member who has not received a free frag from me send me a private message and I'll bring some to the event.

It appears I was incorrect about my schedule, I’m only working Sunday that weekend. I’ll try and make it over for a bit.

I am happy to announce the first ARC Happy Hour. We will be having a social get-together at Social Fox Brewing in Downtown Norcross on Saturday, February 4th at 5PM. They do not serve food but there are plenty of great restaurants within walking distance. Outside food is allowed to be brought in. There will not be a raffle and The Club will not be covering any tabs. My goal for this event is to gauge interest and try to make this a regular event that can bounce around different areas of Atlanta.
I can't wait to see you all there!

Please drink responsibly and use a rideshare service.

Social Fox Brewing
20 Skin Alley, Norcross, Ga 30071
No food really

Back