Who has a MASNA membership?

Cook

President
Staff member
Supporting
Reaction score
MASNA - the Marine Aquarium Societies of North America, has changed it's membership structure. ARC can join as a club for free if we can identify 5 members that have active MASNA memberships. Please let us know if you currently have an active membership.

I had a membership a few years ago, not sure if it still ongoing though. I'll look into it.

I was, but it expired in 2022. If there is a benefit to the club getting free, I would re-up my membership. Just let me know.

I looked into it and will sign up for the $20 if it helps ARC out with their registration.

Good news!
I've been in communication with Leslie Ekus, the Membership Director of MASNA and following is what she emailed me about club membership requirements:

We are currently working on new benefits for clubs and we decided that right now, clubs can sign up for free without the 5 paying members. We just want to get everything updated in our records and will move forward from there. We would love to get some ideas from clubs on what would be beneficial. If the club needs their information, please have them get in contact with me.

Respectfully,

Leslie Ekus
Director of Membership

Here is her email:
leslie@masna.org

Good news!
I've been in communication with Leslie Ekus, the Membership Director of MASNA and following is what she emailed me about club membership requirements:

We are currently working on new benefits for clubs and we decided that right now, clubs can sign up for free without the 5 paying members. We just want to get everything updated in our records and will move forward from there. We would love to get some ideas from clubs on what would be beneficial. If the club needs their information, please have them get in contact with me.

Respectfully,

Leslie Ekus
Director of Membership

Here is her email:
leslie@masna.org
Thanks so much for the follow up! @Gabridge83

Lets Go Fighting GIF by DINOSALLY

So as of now we only have 4 MASNA members. We only need one more; anyone else a member?

I emailed Leslie because the application still wants me to put 5 members.

Back