mini MACNA Feb 27 - Webinar Event

SaltwaterGardening

Trustee
Staff member
Supporting
Reaction score
I’m a member of MASNA that hosts the MACNA conference around the US. They’ve announced a virtual mini conference in February for a $10 ticket price. As a paid MASNA member, I can attend for free. Check out the website MACNA.org and information below to learn more about mini MACNA, ahead of the big MACNA conference to be hosted in Atlanta September 3-5, 2021.

———
Introducing mini MACNA

Adopting an online format for a mid-year gathering, mini MACNA is an opportunity for our community to come together and continue to learn about our incredible marine aquarium hobby.

mini MACNA will be held on Saturday, February 27, 2021, as a webinar event, with the theme of “Overcoming Challenges in Reefkeeping.”

Recognizing the historical, current, and future challenges in our hobby is essential in ensuring our community learns from the past and continues forward sustainably and conscientiously.

mini MACNA will curate presentations and workshops that focus on these challenges, and we hope that all members of our community can join us in learning about overcoming these challenges.

Meet-ups and additional events are at no cost, be sure you add them to your cart as you are checking out to ensure we have you on the list.

I didn't realize that it was coming to Atlanta next year. I feel like I live under a rock

Sent from my LM-K500 using Tapatalk

I didn't realize that it was coming to Atlanta next year. I feel like I live under a rock

Sent from my LM-K500 using Tapatalk

I found out about this conference casually when the main event planned for Phoenix went virtual. I learned a lot at the presentations, and the social groups were fun to see awesome tanks and hear about their stories. I would love to attend my first conference, and a great one to start!

Back