Wanted to share some exciting news!

scottw

CoralsbyDesign.com
Sponsor
Supporting
Reaction score
I wanted to let everyone know that after many months of talking about it, we made it official today, Adam Nitschke (@Adam) is now my business partner in crime. We have so many exciting things coming up, and it was just to much for a 1 man show. We look forward to helping this amazing community out with discounts on all products we carry, this will help everyone save money and hopefully in turn keep more people in the hobby. We lose too many people in this hobby due to high costs, poor quality livestock, and overall frustration.

I have been in the hobby since 1986, and in the industry since 2002. I have met so many amazing people along the way, I hope to help out in any way I can. Adam has been in the hobby since 2016, and as many know, he has the largest FOWLR in Atlanta, many of us are hoping soon he turns that FOWLR into an amazing reef to match his awesome coral troughs. ;).

We will have livestock including, Fish, Corals, Inverts shortly, the systems are baking and getting ready for those items. We will have pickup locations in Cumming and Flowery Branch by apt. only. Please let us know what you all are looking for and we are happy to find it for you. If it is that high end fish or high end coral, we can usually find it for you.

We will be offering a LOT more Group Buys. So please let us know what you all want, we are happy to do this for the club, again saving further funds!

We both look forward to an amazing 2023 with ARC, we can't do it without your support, and it has been amazing so far!

Thank you everyone!

Since joining the ARC in 2015 and starting my first tank a year later I've met a lot of great people here, many of them I'm proud to call friends beyond the hobby. After serving on the board, in many capacities, for over six years I will now have another way to give back while continuing my journey learning more about this wonderful hobby. I'm excited to join Scott as a partner in the business he started and believe we will be playing off each others strengths, to not only lighten his load but take it to the next level. While there's still a lot of work to do, we will have some great things coming soon.

Like Scott said, please let us know if there is anything you're looking for or products you would like to see group buy on.

Thank you all!

Back