QUESTION - Group Buy - Reef Salt

scottw

CoralsbyDesign.com
Sponsor
Supporting
Reaction score
After many PM's from awesome ARC members, we are considering another group buy on salt. We want some input on Brand... I am working on pricing now, minimum will be 40 boxes so we can get a pallet(s).

There will be a couple rules this time, b/c it took some folks a month + to pickup salt and that isn't fair to us. You will have 1 week to pickup the salt, if it is not picked up, it will be resold to another member that can pick it up. Once they pay for the salt, you will be refunded 75% of what you paid, and the new buyer will receive a 25% discount as a thank you for stepping up. We have to do this b/c to date we still have salt that hasn't been picked up from the last group buy.

Aquaforest Reef Salt - 200 gallon box $60.00 box

@Adam

Last edited:
After many PM's from awesome ARC members, we are considering another group buy on salt. We want some input on Brand... I am working on pricing now, minimum will be 40 boxes so we can get a pallet(s).

There will be a couple rules this time, b/c it took some folks a month + to pickup salt and that isn't fair to us. You will have 1 week to pickup the salt, if it is not picked up, it will be resold to another member that can pick it up. Once they pay for the salt, you will be refunded 75% of what you paid, and the new buyer will receive a 25% discount as a thank you for stepping up. We have to do this b/c to date we still have salt that hasn't been picked up from the last group buy.

Aquaforest Reef Salt - 200 gallon box
Fritz Blue Box - 200 gallon box (the one we have been ordering)
Tropic Marin Pro - 160 gallon box
hW Wiegandt Reefer Salt - 160 gallon box
Nyos Pure - 20kg box

@Adam
I would like four or five boxes of Reef Crystals. Is that brand on the list for the bulk buy?

Yellowjacket11

Back