Octo Lux 90

Lol get along with Viets? Wow racist assumption much? This guy. Just post pic of your frag tank and lets move on.
So now you think I'm racist? 😂 Everything you've posted in here is assumptions. If I buy colonies is it no longer a frag tank ? How many colonies do I need? How does that work?

Like with the tank, I know more than you think I know 🙂 and nah Rain has a sense of humor. So how many colonies do I need to graduate from frag tank or how many frag racks do you think I need 🤔

Like with the tank, I know more than you think I know 🙂 and nah Rain has a sense of humor. So how many colonies do I need to graduate from frag tank or how many frag racks do you think I need 🤔
Alright alright we having too much fun here. I don’t care if you continue to house frags and sell them off in 2-3 months cause your tank is so packed. Hopefully you didn’t pawn off those nudis with that monti you had for sale. Colorful tank tho.

IMG_8455.gif

Alright alright we having too much fun here. I don’t care if you continue to house frags and sell them off in 2-3 months cause your tank is so packed. Hopefully you didn’t pawn off those nudis with that monti you had for sale. Colorful tank tho.

View attachment 88701
I did check the monti it's been in my real frag tank for months as well. Pretty sure I got the slugs from the grafted cap I got afterward. Hey yours too. 👍 Who knows, if you sell anything besides SPS I might grab something from you

For the record, there is nothing
I did check the monti it's been in my real frag tank for months as well. Pretty sure I got the slugs from the grafted cap I got afterward. Hey yours too. 👍 Who knows, if you sell anything besides SPS I might grab something from you
seriously, let’s move on, agree to disagree that we have different methods and there is no one method for a successful tank. I already conceded that you proved me wrong so far.

Pop Corn GIF

Back