Enders Mid Life Crisis Build

Sassy Chill Out GIF by ZombiUnicorn

As I said earlier the auto feeding was making everything pretty happy. When I say everything...even these little shits.

rjF96nG.jpg

And with this discovery I looked around and realized I have already lost the war.

200.gif

The fun with fish tanks continued, about a week after I put the new round of fish in the achillies developed an eye infection so I had to catch him and put him back in QT. A week later I noticed the vlamingi had some eye crap as well.

dY6aZmY.jpg

Might be a cataract but Im going to give them some antibiotics and hopefully get them back in the tank soon.

As usual when adding new fish I expected some fighting but after everything settled down my melinurus wrasse got possessed by the devil. I watched him dive bomb the diamond goby and break its back right in front of me. Then he developed a taste for my new open brain and I saw him nip the clam also. So now I need to catch that little crap as well.

But things are progressing, everything is growing and the clowns have started breeding!

dueoKoZ.jpg

Life is getting busy but my to do list is getting smaller!

Danny needs to be supervised when dosing that...lol
I overdosed by like 50x of the normal dosage first time I tried. Probably the only time I seen this tank cleanest. No ill effect at all other than dusty surfaces. That being said, guess we all have loose screws in our head. lol

I overdosed by like 50x of the normal dosage first time I tried. Probably the only time I seen this tank cleanest. No ill effect at all other than dusty surfaces. That being said, guess we all have loose screws in our head. lol
It won't harm anything...the pic was just funny.

Hey Danny do you happen to have the old lumnearc reflector dimensions?

Those templates have been lost to time. But I do have a few reflectors sitting around so we could recreate them.

New Fridge came in and I immediately violated it.

kU17FC9.jpg

Good to know....
deUwn1z.jpg

Resoldered the power to the stir plates

hcIKoZH.jpg

New power strip installed for fridge feeder related goodies.

0PR4PAR.jpg

Put the new fridge in place

7qX45Vh.jpg

like-a-glove-ace-ventura.gif

Everything back in place with the feed tubes run all nice.

4dNERlD.jpg

GaweTQK.jpg

QuUhcey.jpg

YjjTYRF.jpg

Whats a few more tubes for the quarantine systems?

jOlV8BC.jpg

Last Item up is modding the other DOS head. Stock head to start.

n9DONTS.jpg

You Vs the connector she tells you not to worry about.

O6ymle2.jpg

uWFkesV.jpg

Because Im a jew

rGR3Ynl.jpg

How I met my wife.

27QNsqe.jpg

And Done!

HgmjWln.jpg

So auto feeding of the main display and frag tank are up and running. Now I need to find two more DOS units to feed the QT tanks.

Other than that Im making small tweeks here and there, trying to adjust the flow in the frag tank so all the detritus goes down the overflow. I still have to actually start up my Kalk reactor, and stuff like that. Ill get around to it when the ADD decides I can focus on it.

Ill try and get some pics of the for the next update.

So Mr. Pervert...if you're the black connecter and your wife is the rubber hose...who is the white coupling?

Damn, your posts somehow freeze my browser every time I check into the thread. It's been over 10 minutes and only 5 pictures have loaded...
I'll get there someday.

get off aol dial up man...
I would if I could... Even though I live less than 10 minutes from Hickory Flat, I still have the same archaic internet speed from the 2000's. Our driveway is too long to do a trunk line extension, so I suffer through it lol
Sooner or later, they'll make some sort of far-flung tech to extend WiFi to the moon; maybe then I'll actually be able to function haha.

Back