Get ready for another price increase.

scottw

CoralsbyDesign.com
Sponsor
Supporting
Reaction score
Just wanted to share what I was made aware of today.

September 8th, 2023, EcoTech, AquaIllumination and Neptune Systems MSRP and MRP will increase on the same date.

The price increase will affect all SKUs but will vary by product line and market. Please plan accordingly to increase the prices to your customers.

If you are looking for ecotech, AI, or Neptune let us know, we can save you money before the hike.

Thanks for the heads up. I should have listened when you mentioned salt prices going up. Reef crystals is $99 a bucket on Amazon right now.

Thanks for the heads up. I should have listened when you mentioned salt prices going up. Reef crystals is $99 a bucket on Amazon right now.
I wish I was wrong on the salt thing too, so annoying. This is already an expensive hobby and they are slowing pricing a lot of very good people out that just don't have that disposable income we had in the past. Adam and I are always here to help out the ARC members with a 10% discount on just about every brand. I wish we could do more with salt, but unless its a pallet we get killed on shipping.

I guess it's a "good thing" resale value wise on the equip, but the salt hurts lol!

Back