Website Update!!! NEW AND IMPROVED!!

Everything seems to be running pretty smoothly since the update. I'm bumping this back up and sticking it for visibility. With this update we've jumped ahead 9 patch levels and 1 major version update. If anyone sees anything at all that seems wonky please let us know so we can fix it. I know @hzheng33 asked about revision notes and what @Shawn listed is what we did to the live forum. The level of revisions from Xenforo are immense. There are new features, security, bug & performance fixes they have implemented in the past 18 months. Many that we've only glanced over and we plan to dig in to them deeper in the coming weeks to see if any of the new features that aren't turned on be default will be of benefit to the club. If anyone cares to look at the revision notes from XF, they are here.

Thank you all for your understanding during this time and we hope you like what you see so far. πŸ€“

Everything seems to be running pretty smoothly since the update. I'm bumping this back up and sticking it for visibility. With this update we've jumped ahead 9 patch levels and 1 major version update. If anyone sees anything at all that seems wonky please let us know so we can fix it. I know @hzheng33 asked about revision notes and what @Shawn listed is what we did to the live forum. The level of revisions from Xenforo are immense. There are new features, security, bug & performance fixes they have implemented in the past 18 months. Many that we've only glanced over and we plan to dig in to them deeper in the coming weeks to see if any of the new features that aren't turned on be default will be of benefit to the club. If anyone cares to look at the revision notes from XF, they are here.

Thank you all for your understanding during this time and we hope you like what you see so far. πŸ€“
All I wanted was 😁πŸ₯°πŸ€“πŸ€©πŸ’‹πŸ° and I'm a happy camper now :D

Great job All!

One thing I'd like to see if we could would be more options in the "like" button. Might try and read the revision notes to see if it says anything about that. I'll let you know if I find anything.

Oh found this on XF,They call it the Reaction Sprite Sheet and state you can create a custom sheet.

Oh found this on XF,They call it the Reaction Sprite Sheet and state you can create a custom sheet.
That’s awesome! When will you have your custom images submitted for board approval? 🀣🀣🀣

Seriously tho - if we want something like this let’s find a graphics person who is capable. Preferably a member who wants a project :)

That’s awesome! When will you have your custom images submitted for board approval? 🀣🀣🀣

Seriously tho - if we want something like this let’s find a graphics person who is capable. Preferably a member who wants a project :)
My artistic abilities dont go far but I LOVE the new emojis πŸ€ͺ

Back