November Meeting, Frag Swap, and Officer Elections!

November Meeting, Frag Swap, and Officer Elections!
Posted by Shawn
Palisades Medical Building - Bottom Floor Main Conference Room Address: 3200 Downwood Cir NW, Atlanta, GA 30327, USA
Sunday, November 8, 2020 - 02:00 PM
Until: Sunday, November 8, 2020 - 05:00 PM
(Adjusted for timezone: America/New_York)

Upcoming dates
All times have been adjusted for the timezone: America/New_York

This event has expired and has no upcoming dates
I’ll be there! Looking forward to it! Am I allowed to bring my brother?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I’ll be there! Looking forward to it! Am I allowed to bring my brother?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Absolutely. He just can't win a raffle ticket if he's not a supporting member :D

Wow y'all. What a day. So glad to see so many faces old and new. It was great catching up with a lot of you and meeting some of the new folks. Hopefully we can do something for the Christmas party - I'm gonna start working on something for that.

Thank you all to everyone who came out, and thanks everyone for respecting the masks and whatnot.

Now, I'm going to bed :p

It was really nice to see so many vaguely familiar mask covered faces.

Thank you all who came out yesterday. I know these are crazy times but given all we're dealing with the turnout was pretty good. I'd also like to thank all the vendors that set up a table for us and I hope you all did well.

Lastly congrats to all the raffle winners. Shawn went all out with quite a few gift cards and Spike was kind enough to pitch in two $50 GC's too. At, I believe, $1,100, it is the most free member raffles we've given out at a club meet since I've been a member.

I hope you all have a good week and look forward to seeing you all again soon.

Yes, it was wonderful to see everyone!

One popular question discussed was “will there be a Christmas party this year?” Unfortunately, probably not one that’s in-person, with respect to Covid. But we are considering details to put together a fun short Zoom meeting, still with raffles of course.

Otherwise, we can all also look forward to some updates from the Board over the coming weeks/months! We have a lot of items in the pipeline that will be thoroughly reviewed, refined, and implemented.

@Shawn and the rest of the team that helped with the planning and execution of the meeting yesterday, thanks so much! It was good to see everyone and to meet some new people as well. If you need help in the future, just let me know.

It was really nice to see so many vaguely familiar mask covered faces.

Thank you all who came out yesterday. I know these are crazy times but given all we're dealing with the turnout was pretty good. I'd also like to thank all the vendors that set up a table for us and I hope you all did well.

Lastly congrats to all the raffle winners. Shawn went all out with quite a few gift cards and Spike was kind enough to pitch in two $50 GC's too. At, I believe, $1,100, it is the most free member raffles we've given out at a club meet since I've been a member.

I hope you all have a good week and look forward to seeing you all again soon.
$1350. Lol. Ten premier aquatics @$50 each. 15 Pure Reef at $50 each. And $100 in spikes. Lol.

Andrew, I was totally embarrassed when I did not recognize that it was you behind that mask! I'm blaming it on COVID and old age!:angery: Bill, (@ichthyoid), it was very nice to finally meet you and see who you are. Some years ago when I first joined the club I heard good things about you but that you had stopped participating. As I told you; I enjoy reading your post and have learned a few things from them. Glad you're back in! Well done guys! I too, was pleasantly surprised with the participation. Welcome to those of you who signed up at the door! As you can see, the ARC year is going out with a bang in spite of COVID. Imagine what the coming year will bring!

What a amazing turnout! Lawrence from Frag Lab here, and I just wanted to thank everyone for the great turnout we had during these interesting times! Looking forward to the next one, and please message me with any questions about the animals purchased, or interest in purchasing others that you missed out on getting

-Lawrence Meloro III, Frag Lab

Back