November Meeting, Frag Swap, and Officer Elections!

November Meeting, Frag Swap, and Officer Elections!
Posted by Shawn
Palisades Medical Building - Bottom Floor Main Conference Room Address: 3200 Downwood Cir NW, Atlanta, GA 30327, USA
Sunday, November 8, 2020 - 02:00 PM
Until: Sunday, November 8, 2020 - 05:00 PM
(Adjusted for timezone: America/New_York)

Upcoming dates
All times have been adjusted for the timezone: America/New_York

This event has expired and has no upcoming dates

Shawn

Market
Reaction score
Hiya folks!

After 8 months of waiting, we're going to have another in-person meeting. Details!

When: November 8th from 2-5pm.
Where: Palisades Medical Building - Bottom Floor Main Conference Room
Address: 3200 Downwood Cir NW, Atlanta, GA 30327, USA

So a few things.
1) We will be getting both rooms so there will be plenty of space.
2) If you want a frag table there please message me so I can get a list going. I'll update this announcement each time a vendor/member signs up for a table. I'm not 100% sure how many tables we will have, but I know it'll be at least 15.
3) We will have standard Covid precautions in place - face masks REQUIRED. We will take temperatures at check-in. We'll have hand sanitizer all over the place. I'll have gloves available for those that want them. If you don't have/forget your mask I'll have some of those on hand as well! We're going to insure your safety to the best of our ability!
4) Officer elections will be taking place at this meeting - if you haven't submitted your nominations be sure to do so here! We will have the ballots ready so you can vote as you enter.
5) Please be sure to RSVP for the event so we can get an idea of how many people are coming!
6) As always, we will have raffles for supporting members. And since we're short a few meetings this year we are going to have a LOT of gift certificates! :D\

We will update this thread with more details as they come about. I can't wait to see everyone!

Vendors who will be present include:
@spike from Spike's Corals.
@scottw with Corals by Design and Noopsyche USA
@Cook will have a table as well!
@Joker Corals will be there!
@Luis reef just signed up!
@brandonmason will be joining us!

Last edited:
We will be there! What’s the price for entry for non-members? Asking to see if the hubby needs to join as a member! Might be worth it for the certificates too.

She already gets half. Truth is neither of us are really comfortable going out in public (we haven't been to a restaurant since January!) so as much as I'd love to set up a frag tank I am going to miss this one.
I totally understand. I'm sorry we won't have your amazing frags drain our wallets.

Back